Recently, those rumors have begun to circulate yet again and a rep for 1D has quickly put an end to that rumor.
It all started when Steve Garrigan, frontman of Kodaline mentioned that he and Harry had recorded a track and that “It could be on his album if he does something, but I don’t know. Nothing is set in stone.”
However, a 1D rep said “There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs.”
They went on to say that the guys often write separately and then bring the new song to the band for approval.
However, I assume it’s only a matter of time before the guys do part and go their separate ways. N*Sync had a good run, but then Justin Timberlake went solo and well, now he’s a legend.
Only time will tell. But for now…Harry Styles is 1/5 of One Direction and plans to stay that way for some time.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Watch Fifth Harmony’s Classy New Video ‘Write On Me’
- Listen to the Original Demo Version of Tupac’s ‘Dear Mama’
- Did Harry Styles Just Chop Off His Hair?
- 5 Drake ‘SNL’ Sketches We Hope to See
- 50 Cent and Chris Brown Drop New Track ‘No Romeo No Juliet’
- Tegan and Sara Release ‘100x’ Video
- Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut ‘Blessings’ on Jimmy Fallon
- Watch Shakira’s Mother’s Day Message
- Jennifer Lopez Releases ‘Ain’t Your Mama’ Video