Recently, those rumors have begun to circulate yet again and a rep for 1D has quickly put an end to that rumor.
It all started when Steve Garrigan, frontman of Kodaline mentioned that he and Harry had recorded a track and that “It could be on his album if he does something, but I don’t know. Nothing is set in stone.”
However, a 1D rep said “There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs.”
They went on to say that the guys often write separately and then bring the new song to the band for approval.
However, I assume it’s only a matter of time before the guys do part and go their separate ways. N*Sync had a good run, but then Justin Timberlake went solo and well, now he’s a legend.
Only time will tell. But for now…Harry Styles is 1/5 of One Direction and plans to stay that way for some time.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report