Recently, those rumors have begun to circulate yet again and a rep for 1D has quickly put an end to that rumor.
It all started when Steve Garrigan, frontman of Kodaline mentioned that he and Harry had recorded a track and that “It could be on his album if he does something, but I don’t know. Nothing is set in stone.”
However, a 1D rep said “There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs.”
They went on to say that the guys often write separately and then bring the new song to the band for approval.
However, I assume it’s only a matter of time before the guys do part and go their separate ways. N*Sync had a good run, but then Justin Timberlake went solo and well, now he’s a legend.
Only time will tell. But for now…Harry Styles is 1/5 of One Direction and plans to stay that way for some time.
What’s Trending On AMP
- DJ Chino’s FINALLY Friday Mix (3.23.17)
- Listen to Young Thug, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa and PnB Rock’s ‘Gang Up’
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Here Are All The Samples From Drake’s “More Life” Album
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- True Life: I Caught Four Mosquitoes Having A Spring Fling!
- 5 Artists Who Should Appear on Kendrick Lamar’s Next Album
- Killer Cobra Still On The Loose In Ocala
- Migos Brawl with Bikers in New ‘What The Price’ Video
- David Guetta Teams with Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne for ‘Light My Body Up’