Recently, those rumors have begun to circulate yet again and a rep for 1D has quickly put an end to that rumor.
It all started when Steve Garrigan, frontman of Kodaline mentioned that he and Harry had recorded a track and that “It could be on his album if he does something, but I don’t know. Nothing is set in stone.”
However, a 1D rep said “There are no plans for Harry to release any solo music at this time, any writing that he is doing is for potential One Direction songs.”
They went on to say that the guys often write separately and then bring the new song to the band for approval.
However, I assume it’s only a matter of time before the guys do part and go their separate ways. N*Sync had a good run, but then Justin Timberlake went solo and well, now he’s a legend.
Only time will tell. But for now…Harry Styles is 1/5 of One Direction and plans to stay that way for some time.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores