Your 4th Of July Fireworks Guide
When it comes to holiday celebrations, we’re pretty fortunate to live in Orlando.
Whether it Christmas time, Halloween or 4th of July, there is a celebration for anyone to enjoy at any budget.
4th of July is one of the holidays where no matter where you go, you’re almost guaranteed to see fireworks.
Of course, there’s always The Walt Disney World Resort where you can enjoy fireworks at Epcot, Hollywood Studios or The Magic Kingdom.
SeaWorld Orlando is stepping up their patriotic game this year with a special Shamu show themed around the 4th of July!
Winter Park’s 4th of July celebration kicks off with the Watermelon 5K on Park Ave and after there is plenty of food, music and celebration all day long.
Of course, downtown Orlando has a spectacular fireworks show that normally kicks off around 9pm on the shores of Lake Eola. Some of the best seating for the show is on the rooftops of the many skyscrapers.
And of course, we are making a giant human American flag that you can be a part of! Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
For more 4th of July events, CLICK HERE.
More On AMP
- [PHOTOS] Katy Perry Shows Off Balls-y Costume At Super Bowl Halftime Show Press Conference
- Fashion Find Of The Week: H&M Menswear Button Down And Chino Pants
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Kanye West’s ‘Only One’ Video Celebrates His Bond with Baby North: Watch
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Bobby Shmurda Gun Charge Not Going Away as Rumored
- Awesome New Addition To Bright House Networks Stadium At UCF!! [PICS]
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’