When it comes to holiday celebrations, we’re pretty fortunate to live in Orlando.
Whether it Christmas time, Halloween or 4th of July, there is a celebration for anyone to enjoy at any budget.
4th of July is one of the holidays where no matter where you go, you’re almost guaranteed to see fireworks.
Of course, there’s always The Walt Disney World Resort where you can enjoy fireworks at Epcot, Hollywood Studios or The Magic Kingdom.
SeaWorld Orlando is stepping up their patriotic game this year with a special Shamu show themed around the 4th of July!
Winter Park’s 4th of July celebration kicks off with the Watermelon 5K on Park Ave and after there is plenty of food, music and celebration all day long.
Of course, downtown Orlando has a spectacular fireworks show that normally kicks off around 9pm on the shores of Lake Eola. Some of the best seating for the show is on the rooftops of the many skyscrapers.
And of course, we are making a giant human American flag that you can be a part of! Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
For more 4th of July events, CLICK HERE.
More On AMP
- Hear Demo of Drake’s ‘Crew Love’ Performed by The Weeknd
- Beyoncé Makes ‘Time’ Magazine’s ‘Person of the Year’ List
- Adele’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ is the Most Popular Viral Video of 2016
- Katy Perry is Twitter’s Most Followed Celebrity of 2016
- Nicki Minaj’s New Song ‘Ain’t Gone Do It’ Featured in Mobile Game
- Spice Girls’ Mel C Posts Topless Instagram Photo
- Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video Recreated by Instagram-Famous Dogs
- Twitter’s Top 10 Trending Topics of 2016
- Shawn Mendes Covers Drake’s ‘Fake Love’
- Watch OneRepublic’s New Video for ‘Let’s Hurt Tonight’