When it comes to holiday celebrations, we’re pretty fortunate to live in Orlando.
Whether it Christmas time, Halloween or 4th of July, there is a celebration for anyone to enjoy at any budget.
4th of July is one of the holidays where no matter where you go, you’re almost guaranteed to see fireworks.
Of course, there’s always The Walt Disney World Resort where you can enjoy fireworks at Epcot, Hollywood Studios or The Magic Kingdom.
SeaWorld Orlando is stepping up their patriotic game this year with a special Shamu show themed around the 4th of July!
Winter Park’s 4th of July celebration kicks off with the Watermelon 5K on Park Ave and after there is plenty of food, music and celebration all day long.
Of course, downtown Orlando has a spectacular fireworks show that normally kicks off around 9pm on the shores of Lake Eola. Some of the best seating for the show is on the rooftops of the many skyscrapers.
And of course, we are making a giant human American flag that you can be a part of! Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
For more 4th of July events, CLICK HERE.
More On AMP
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video