When it comes to holiday celebrations, we’re pretty fortunate to live in Orlando.
Whether it Christmas time, Halloween or 4th of July, there is a celebration for anyone to enjoy at any budget.
4th of July is one of the holidays where no matter where you go, you’re almost guaranteed to see fireworks.
Of course, there’s always The Walt Disney World Resort where you can enjoy fireworks at Epcot, Hollywood Studios or The Magic Kingdom.
SeaWorld Orlando is stepping up their patriotic game this year with a special Shamu show themed around the 4th of July!
Winter Park’s 4th of July celebration kicks off with the Watermelon 5K on Park Ave and after there is plenty of food, music and celebration all day long.
Of course, downtown Orlando has a spectacular fireworks show that normally kicks off around 9pm on the shores of Lake Eola. Some of the best seating for the show is on the rooftops of the many skyscrapers.
And of course, we are making a giant human American flag that you can be a part of! Just CLICK HERE to learn more.
For more 4th of July events, CLICK HERE.
More On AMP
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To See ‘Don’t Breathe’
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win Dinner For Two & Kanye West Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win ‘Don’t Breathe’ Tickets
- Reset Your Preset To 101.9 AMP Radio For Free Gas From Circle K!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Top Shelf
- Marc E Bassy Chats With Danie B
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Chris Brown Releases Hypnotic Video for ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’
- Britney Spears Joins James Corden For Some Carpool Karaoke