Today, Ariana Grande turns 21 years old and we think the only “Problem” she is going to have is figuring out whether or not to get a martini or margarita tonight. I say get both. #YOLO
Yes…Ariana is only 21 years old.
But in her short 21 years of life…she’s done some incredible things like star on 2 hit Nickelodeon TV shows, have 2 smash albums and she’s even resurrecting TRL!
Wait a minute…TRL?! Yep! MTV confirmed that TRL is returning just for Ariana.
The special will return July 2nd and be renamed “Total Ariana Live.” According to MTV, Ari will perform her hit “Problem” as well as her new single “Break Free.”
She’ll also put her hip-hop knowledge to the test and MTV will make a major announcement too.
If you don’t know what TRL is…it’s when MTV actually played music…because you know…MTV stands for Music Television.
I’m hoping the announcement is that MTV is bringing TRL back forever!!! But…for now…I’ll be sure to watch Total Ariana Live on July 2nd!
Oh…and Happy Birthday Ariana! You make our day so much brighter with your infectious smile and uber catchy hits!
Oh by the way…she was at Disney World on Tuesday! Look how adorable!!!
spending my last few days as a non 21 year old in one of my favorite childhood places with my favorite people 👩🎂🌌 pic.twitter.com/LOeHSh9YBB
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) June 25, 2014
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui