Trending: Happy 21st Birthday Ariana Grande!
Today, Ariana Grande turns 21 years old and we think the only “Problem” she is going to have is figuring out whether or not to get a martini or margarita tonight. I say get both. #YOLO
Yes…Ariana is only 21 years old.
But in her short 21 years of life…she’s done some incredible things like star on 2 hit Nickelodeon TV shows, have 2 smash albums and she’s even resurrecting TRL!
Wait a minute…TRL?! Yep! MTV confirmed that TRL is returning just for Ariana.
The special will return July 2nd and be renamed “Total Ariana Live.” According to MTV, Ari will perform her hit “Problem” as well as her new single “Break Free.”
She’ll also put her hip-hop knowledge to the test and MTV will make a major announcement too.
If you don’t know what TRL is…it’s when MTV actually played music…because you know…MTV stands for Music Television.
I’m hoping the announcement is that MTV is bringing TRL back forever!!! But…for now…I’ll be sure to watch Total Ariana Live on July 2nd!
Oh…and Happy Birthday Ariana! You make our day so much brighter with your infectious smile and uber catchy hits!
Oh by the way…she was at Disney World on Tuesday! Look how adorable!!!
spending my last few days as a non 21 year old in one of my favorite childhood places with my favorite people 👩🎂🌌 pic.twitter.com/LOeHSh9YBB
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) June 25, 2014
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo