UH OH!! Justin Bieber was involved in a car accident in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, TMZ reports. The Biebs was a passenger in a black Escalade when it ran into a BMW after speeding up to avoid being chased by a paparazzo. The BMW, which was pulling out of a parking structure, reportedly misjudged the speed of the Escalade and smashed into it. No one was injured in the accident, and TMZ adds that Bieber immediately exited the SUV and got into another car that left the scene.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?