Justin Bieber Involved In Car Crash
UH OH!! Justin Bieber was involved in a car accident in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, TMZ reports. The Biebs was a passenger in a black Escalade when it ran into a BMW after speeding up to avoid being chased by a paparazzo. The BMW, which was pulling out of a parking structure, reportedly misjudged the speed of the Escalade and smashed into it. No one was injured in the accident, and TMZ adds that Bieber immediately exited the SUV and got into another car that left the scene.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Taco Bell Introduces New Cap’N Crunch Donut Desserts!
- Beyonce Extends Empire With Vegan Meal Delivery
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets With Backstage Passes To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video