UH OH!! Justin Bieber was involved in a car accident in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, TMZ reports. The Biebs was a passenger in a black Escalade when it ran into a BMW after speeding up to avoid being chased by a paparazzo. The BMW, which was pulling out of a parking structure, reportedly misjudged the speed of the Escalade and smashed into it. No one was injured in the accident, and TMZ adds that Bieber immediately exited the SUV and got into another car that left the scene.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Spotted Together … Again
- Timehop and Facebook Stories Are Humbling Apps
- Join 101.9 AMP Radio For The 2017 Orlando Fringe Festival
- Ed Sheeran Spends Time with Terminally Ill 6-Year-Old Fan
- Drake World’s Most Popular Artist, Has Award to Prove It
- Kendrick Lamar at L.A.’s Staples Center to Hear ‘Humble’ During NBA Playoffs
- Kelly Clarkson Turns 35 with Harry Potter-Themed Birthday Celebration
- Today Is Administrative Professionals Day!
- Pharrell Williams is First Male Chanel Purse Model
- Anderson .Paak, Bruno Mars and Nile Rodgers Hit Abbey Road Studios