Trending: Was Little Girl Getting Kicked Out Of KFC Because Of Facial Scars A Hoax?
This breaks my heart.
There’s a story of a little 3 year-old girl who was mauled by 3 dogs in her grandmother’s home which caused her to have multiple surgeries and ultimately to lose one of her eyes, being kicked out of a Jacksonville KFC.
However, now it’s looking like the story was completely fabricated.
Unfortunately, little Victoria still is without an eye, and E!Online reports that over $100,000 has been pledged to help with her medical bills.
Sources inside the investigation are claiming that the entire story of Victoria and her family being asked to leave because of her appearance is completely false.
KFC has not commented on the new allegations but they have released a statement saying, “We continue to take this report seriously, and of course have great sympathy for Victoria and her family.”
Regardless as to who said what and who did what, little Victoria is the only one in this whole situation that doesn’t have a say and she’s the one at the center of all of this.
I hope she heals peacefully and that some gracious person sees her need and helps her regardless. And if the family was never kicked out of a KFC, I hope whomever started the story gets the karma they deserve.
Get well soon princess.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Justin Bieber Features on Khalil Mixtape, ‘A Long Short Story’
- Someone Flew A Drone Over UCF Bid Day And It Is Everything
- Ferrari Tells Deadmau5 to Stop it with the ‘Purrari’ Already
- LMFAO’s Redfoo Injured After Man Throws Glass at Him in Bar
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Jay Z, Kanye West Sued for Copyright Infringement on ‘Watch the Throne’ Track
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Hits Chillers
- Trending: Is Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” The Song Of The Summer?
- Grimes Takes Us to Hell in ‘Go’ Video: Watch
- BREAKING: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Got Married!