Trending: Was Little Girl Getting Kicked Out Of KFC Because Of Facial Scars A Hoax?
This breaks my heart.
There’s a story of a little 3 year-old girl who was mauled by 3 dogs in her grandmother’s home which caused her to have multiple surgeries and ultimately to lose one of her eyes, being kicked out of a Jacksonville KFC.
However, now it’s looking like the story was completely fabricated.
Unfortunately, little Victoria still is without an eye, and E!Online reports that over $100,000 has been pledged to help with her medical bills.
Sources inside the investigation are claiming that the entire story of Victoria and her family being asked to leave because of her appearance is completely false.
KFC has not commented on the new allegations but they have released a statement saying, “We continue to take this report seriously, and of course have great sympathy for Victoria and her family.”
Regardless as to who said what and who did what, little Victoria is the only one in this whole situation that doesn’t have a say and she’s the one at the center of all of this.
I hope she heals peacefully and that some gracious person sees her need and helps her regardless. And if the family was never kicked out of a KFC, I hope whomever started the story gets the karma they deserve.
Get well soon princess.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner
- Tori Kelly Announces Headlining Tour
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Justin Timberlake Finally Responds to Kanye West’s VMA Speech
- [PHOTOS] Best Of The 2015 MTV VMAs
- Reality Check For 8/31/15: MTV VMAs Winners, Taylor Swift’s ‘Wildest Dreams’ Video, Weekend Box Office
- Win Tickets To Rock The Universe® This Weekend