Trader Joe’s Opening Friday In Winter Park
So, I’m sure I’m not the only one excited that there is a Trader Joe’s opening in Winter Park on Friday…..
Aside from all of the specialty foods, can we talk about the real reason we love Trader Joe’s….2.00 wine. WHAT?!
I have to admit when I moved to Florida and people told me about “2 buck chuck” I was like..NO WAY am I drinking two dollar wine. I thought for sure It would be like instant headache in a bottle.
I decided to try it because…well…it’s 2 dollars.
(Although it’s not two-dollars anymore) I was pleasantly surprised. I’ll also admit that I’ve never actually stepped foot into a Trader Joe’s. I’ve always had someone “pick up a few bottles for me” Yes…I said a few…I love my wine…it’s my thing…let it go. :)
Isn’t there something there that people go crazy over…what is it? Cookie dough butter or something…?? I can never remember. I’m gonna have to have some regardless of what it is.
I’m excited to explore and see what it’s all about…later in the year a second Trader Joe’s will open in the Dr. Phillip’s area.
OH…if you’ve never been to a Trader Joe’s opening ( I’ve only seen them in the paper with lines wrapped around the block like the Backstreet Boys were about to perform ) be prepared for MANY traffic delays on Friday on Orlando Avenue.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler’s Scathing Comments
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler