Daughter Writes To Google And Gets Daddy Out Of Work
This is too cute! Young Katie wanted to make sure her Daddy got his birthday off. She wrote a letter in Crayon to his boss at Google saying:
Dear Google Worker,
Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday.
P.S. It is Daddy’s BIRTHDAY
P.P.S. It is summer, you know
His boss Daniel Shiplacoff received the letter. Not only did he give him the day off, look what else he did:
Thank you for your thoughtful note and request.
Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe.
On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time.
How awesome is that? So, if you’re looking for a day off or even a week, just have your child write a letter to your boss! Done! Eonline.com has the the letters -> Look how cute!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Fetty Wap Apologizes to Fans, Receives Key to Hometown
- Justin Bieber Look-Alike Found Dead Days After He Was Reported Missing
- Common Wishes Ex-Girl Serena Williams Well with Drake, Despite One-time Rap Beef
- Taylor Swift and Lisa Kudrow Perform ‘Friends’ Hit ‘Smelly Cat’
- Chris Brown Reveals Head Tattoo: Bull And Goddess Images Decoded
- Watch: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Drop ‘Downtown’ Video Ahead of VMA Performance
- Miley Cyrus Gets Nearly Naked, Talks to People About Miley Cyrus
- Charlie Puth Covering Sia’s “Chandelier” Is The Best Cover You’ll Ever Hear
- Reality Check For 8/27/15: New DWTS Cast Members, Ed Sheeran’s Lion Tattoo, New Performers On The VMAs
- Enter to Win Tickets To See The Weeknd At Tampa’s Amalie Arena!