Daughter Writes To Google And Gets Daddy Out Of Work
This is too cute! Young Katie wanted to make sure her Daddy got his birthday off. She wrote a letter in Crayon to his boss at Google saying:
Dear Google Worker,
Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday.
P.S. It is Daddy’s BIRTHDAY
P.P.S. It is summer, you know
His boss Daniel Shiplacoff received the letter. Not only did he give him the day off, look what else he did:
Thank you for your thoughtful note and request.
Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe.
On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time.
How awesome is that? So, if you’re looking for a day off or even a week, just have your child write a letter to your boss! Done! Eonline.com has the the letters -> Look how cute!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”
- Text All Weekend Long To Get Hooked Up With Backstage Passes To Hook Up #6!
- Tuesday Is Your Day To Get Hooked Up!
- Party With David Guetta In Miami!
- Score Tickets To See 21 Pilots With Jill At 4:20!
- Win Tickets To See Charli XCX At The Social!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets to See The Fitz And The Tantrums!
- Beyonce #3 On The List Of “Favorite Musicians Of All Time”
- Justin Bieber Features on Khalil Mixtape, ‘A Long Short Story’
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Your Body Is A Temple, Except On Weekends