Daughter Writes To Google And Gets Daddy Out Of Work
This is too cute! Young Katie wanted to make sure her Daddy got his birthday off. She wrote a letter in Crayon to his boss at Google saying:
Dear Google Worker,
Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday.
P.S. It is Daddy’s BIRTHDAY
P.P.S. It is summer, you know
His boss Daniel Shiplacoff received the letter. Not only did he give him the day off, look what else he did:
Thank you for your thoughtful note and request.
Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe.
On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time.
How awesome is that? So, if you’re looking for a day off or even a week, just have your child write a letter to your boss! Done! Eonline.com has the the letters -> Look how cute!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here