This is too cute! Young Katie wanted to make sure her Daddy got his birthday off. She wrote a letter in Crayon to his boss at Google saying:
Dear Google Worker,
Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday.
P.S. It is Daddy’s BIRTHDAY
P.P.S. It is summer, you know
His boss Daniel Shiplacoff received the letter. Not only did he give him the day off, look what else he did:
Thank you for your thoughtful note and request.
Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe.
On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time.
How awesome is that? So, if you’re looking for a day off or even a week, just have your child write a letter to your boss! Done! Eonline.com has the the letters -> Look how cute!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report