This is too cute! Young Katie wanted to make sure her Daddy got his birthday off. She wrote a letter in Crayon to his boss at Google saying:
Dear Google Worker,
Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday.
P.S. It is Daddy’s BIRTHDAY
P.P.S. It is summer, you know
His boss Daniel Shiplacoff received the letter. Not only did he give him the day off, look what else he did:
Thank you for your thoughtful note and request.
Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe.
On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time.
How awesome is that? So, if you’re looking for a day off or even a week, just have your child write a letter to your boss! Done! Eonline.com has the the letters -> Look how cute!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daily Dish For 3.28.17
- The City Of Orlando Rallies Behind The UCF Knights
- City of Orlando, Orange County, Pulse Nightclub Announce “Orlando United Day” & Special Events
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Cover Ed Sheeran
- Adele May Never Tour Again
- AMP Radio Personalities Shine At Fashion For Wishes Benefit
- True Life: I’m A Black Girl Who Can’t Dance
- Maxwell Announces U.S. Tour Dates, Shares ‘Gods’ Video
- Blac Chyna Stuns With Incredible Weight Loss
- Jason Mraz Announces Summer Tour Dates