Daughter Writes To Google And Gets Daddy Out Of Work
This is too cute! Young Katie wanted to make sure her Daddy got his birthday off. She wrote a letter in Crayon to his boss at Google saying:
Dear Google Worker,
Can you please make sure when daddy goes to work, he gets one day off. Like he can get a day off on Wednesday. Because daddy only gets a day off on Saturday.
P.S. It is Daddy’s BIRTHDAY
P.P.S. It is summer, you know
His boss Daniel Shiplacoff received the letter. Not only did he give him the day off, look what else he did:
Thank you for your thoughtful note and request.
Your father has been hard at work designing many beautiful and delightful things for Google and millions of people across the globe.
On the occasion of his Birthday, and recognizing the importance of taking some Wednesdays off during the summer, we are giving him the whole first week of July as vacation time.
How awesome is that? So, if you’re looking for a day off or even a week, just have your child write a letter to your boss! Done! Eonline.com has the the letters -> Look how cute!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- [WATCH] Dustin Kross Goes Backstage With Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See J-Cole
- Beat My Tweet To Win Dinner And A Movie
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights
- Drake is Releasing New Air Jordans