Red Carpet Hosts Deemed “Total Disaster” at the Daytime Emmy Awards Last Night
So the Daytime Emmy Awards were last night. No, they weren’t on TV…they were, however, available to view on Live Stream. That usually translates into ( these aren’t exciting enough for real TV, so you can watch us on your phone if you really want to. )
Ellen took home an Emmy and so did the soap stars from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS as did Steve Harvey. But, that was not what everyone was talking about this morning. The red carpet hosts this year were people that were popular in the land of social media. If you are on Vine and you know the name Brittany Furlan. She was accompanied by Lauren Elizabeth, Jessica Harlow and Meghan Rosette.
Brittanay who is usually dubbed funny in the world of vines, was considered a “disaster” along with her other three hosts. Not only did they know nothing about any of the stars they were interviewing…but they cracked racial jokes and told General Hospital Star, Ryan Paevey, “We’re going to get you away from us before we rape you,”.
The Washington Post described the hosts as “wildly unprofessional” with their interviews and racy jokes.
In all honesty…what did they expect?! Have they seen her vines…shes a comedy gal…you expect her to act right when all of those celebrities?? Right…best of luck with that. Just more proof that…you get what you pay for.
Check out the non-host hosts and see what you think for yourself
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Big Sean Recruits Drake & Kanye West to Count Their Many ‘Blessings’ in New Video: Watch
- Die Antwoord Refer to Drake as Homophobic Slur on Instagram
- Flo Rida Debuts ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Video, Shot at MLK Day Parade: Watch
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Big Sean: ‘This is the Most Therapeutic Album I’ve Ever Had’
- Oops! Britney Spears Lost Her Hair Extensions Onstage in Vegas: Watch
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Victoria’s Secret Boho Swim Suit
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates With Stop In Tampa
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland