Okay…sure. The World Cup is supposed to be about soccer.
It’s supposed to be about watching the matches.
It’s supposed to be about getting excited for Team USA.
It’s supposed to be about all kinds of things.
But for many women, and some men as well, the World Cup turns out to be more about showcasing some of the hottest men from around the world.
Think of it as an International smorgasbord of hunkiness.
So…in honor of the hunks of the World Cup, we’re counting down the 10 hottest fùtbol (or soccer) players to hit the field this summer.
Did your favorite make the list?
10. Granit Xhaka of Switzerland
9. Ezequiel Lavezzi of Argentina
8. Gary Cahill of England
7. Panagiotis Kone of Greece
6. Mensur Mujdza of Bosnia
5. Nacer Chadli of Belgium
4. Dejan Lovran of Croatia
3. Yuri Lodygin of Russia
2. Gerard Pique of Spain
1. Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal
Any suggestions to add to the list? Hit us up in the comments section below!
The Latest From AMP
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe