Shailene Woodley is arguably one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood right now. Her career is red hot and her body is even hotter!
So how does she balance a crazy work schedule and a healthy lifestyle?
In this month’s issue of Women’s Health magazine, Shailene dished on her favorite go-to meal which is pot roast, how she maintains her fit bod and what her dream role is.
On her favorite meal to whip up, you wouldn’t believe it’s not a kale, spinach smoothie like most Hollywood actresses.
“Any sort of pot roast. In a ceramic enamel pot. You just can’t go wrong with the flavors. That’s always my go-to,” she said.
Now, eating anything in moderation and with the proper amount of exercise will help take an average body to a fit body in no time. So Shailene clearly has an impeccable gym routine.
When asked what her favorite physical feature was on herself, she confessed: “I’m really proud of my ability to be fit or stay fit and honor my body in that way…When I feel fit and when I feel strong, I feel like I can empower and fight back.”
Can we about her oblique muscles? Even though she lost so much muscle for TFiOS, she looks so good.😍 pic.twitter.com/B8L047X0Xe
— Shailene Woodley (@ShaileneArmy) June 14, 2014
She also discussed her dream role is to play Stevie Nicks in a biopic about the singer’s life. She proclaimed that, “she’s just such a fascinating woman who’s lived such a life and is still living such a life.”
She goes on to say how Stevie’s music was profound for her growing up and that it’d be an “adventure” to play Stevie.
Check out Shailene’s cover of this month’s Women’s Health Magazine.
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Katy Perry Sends Heartfelt Video Message to Dying Fan
- Daily Dish For 5.3.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.3.16
- Kevin Kon Running Man
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- M.I.A. Turns in ‘Last LP’
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death