There have been so many bear sightings in Orlando recently, that we should be nicknamed “City of Bears.”
This morning, upon his arrival at work, our Program Director (boss) Bobby Smith noticed something very unusual meandering across the parking lot.
Here’s what he had to say:
“I wasn’t sure what it was, but it definitely looked big and was crawling towards me. So instead of speeding into my normal parking spot, I stopped the car and grabbed my phone.
Sure enough, a second later that mysterious ‘something’ which had caught the corner of my eye was walking right in front of my car. A big black bear!
After filming him walking past me, I gave the Maitland police department a call and they told me a deputy was already in-route to the area. The bear was completely non-aggressive and was more scared of me than I was of him.”
Just another reason to always be aware of your surroundings! AND…to have that video on your phone ready to roll!
The Latest From AMP
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly