There have been so many bear sightings in Orlando recently, that we should be nicknamed “City of Bears.”
This morning, upon his arrival at work, our Program Director (boss) Bobby Smith noticed something very unusual meandering across the parking lot.
Here’s what he had to say:
“I wasn’t sure what it was, but it definitely looked big and was crawling towards me. So instead of speeding into my normal parking spot, I stopped the car and grabbed my phone.
Sure enough, a second later that mysterious ‘something’ which had caught the corner of my eye was walking right in front of my car. A big black bear!
After filming him walking past me, I gave the Maitland police department a call and they told me a deputy was already in-route to the area. The bear was completely non-aggressive and was more scared of me than I was of him.”
Just another reason to always be aware of your surroundings! AND…to have that video on your phone ready to roll!
The Latest From AMP
- Britney Spears Writes Touching Mother’s Day Letter
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Demi Lovato Reboots ‘I Will Survive’ for ‘The Angry Birds Movie’: Listen
- Kanye West, Nas & French Montana ‘Figure It Out’ In New Video
- Demi Lovato Unleashes Twitter Rant for the Books
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour
- Prince Group The Family Re-Release ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ With Video
- [VIDEO] Sofia Carson Plays The 5 Second Rule Game With Franco Aqui
- ‘Hamilton’ Creator Sings with J.J. Abrams to Honor Star Wars Day
- Watch James Corden Carpool Karaoke with Gwen Stefani, George Clooney & Julia Roberts