There have been so many bear sightings in Orlando recently, that we should be nicknamed “City of Bears.”
This morning, upon his arrival at work, our Program Director (boss) Bobby Smith noticed something very unusual meandering across the parking lot.
Here’s what he had to say:
“I wasn’t sure what it was, but it definitely looked big and was crawling towards me. So instead of speeding into my normal parking spot, I stopped the car and grabbed my phone.
Sure enough, a second later that mysterious ‘something’ which had caught the corner of my eye was walking right in front of my car. A big black bear!
After filming him walking past me, I gave the Maitland police department a call and they told me a deputy was already in-route to the area. The bear was completely non-aggressive and was more scared of me than I was of him.”
Just another reason to always be aware of your surroundings! AND…to have that video on your phone ready to roll!
The Latest From AMP
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘HUMBLE.’ Beat Was Originally Intended for Gucci Mane
- Clear Plastic Jeans Are A Real Thing
- Enrique Iglesias And Pitbull Presale
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Team for New Single ‘First Time’
- Jeremih Drops ‘I Think of You’ Video Ft. Chris Brown & Big Sean
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’