There have been so many bear sightings in Orlando recently, that we should be nicknamed “City of Bears.”
This morning, upon his arrival at work, our Program Director (boss) Bobby Smith noticed something very unusual meandering across the parking lot.
Here’s what he had to say:
“I wasn’t sure what it was, but it definitely looked big and was crawling towards me. So instead of speeding into my normal parking spot, I stopped the car and grabbed my phone.
Sure enough, a second later that mysterious ‘something’ which had caught the corner of my eye was walking right in front of my car. A big black bear!
After filming him walking past me, I gave the Maitland police department a call and they told me a deputy was already in-route to the area. The bear was completely non-aggressive and was more scared of me than I was of him.”
Just another reason to always be aware of your surroundings! AND…to have that video on your phone ready to roll!
The Latest From AMP
- Kanye West Appears in Public with Blonde Hair
- 2016 Marks The Return Of Soul Music
- Review: “Hairspray Live!” Serves Up Greatness
- Kanye West is Recording New Music, Hints Pete Rock
- Russell Crowe won’t Face Charges over Azealia Banks Scuffle
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- The Most Downloaded Apps of the Year
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’