There have been so many bear sightings in Orlando recently, that we should be nicknamed “City of Bears.”
This morning, upon his arrival at work, our Program Director (boss) Bobby Smith noticed something very unusual meandering across the parking lot.
Here’s what he had to say:
“I wasn’t sure what it was, but it definitely looked big and was crawling towards me. So instead of speeding into my normal parking spot, I stopped the car and grabbed my phone.
Sure enough, a second later that mysterious ‘something’ which had caught the corner of my eye was walking right in front of my car. A big black bear!
After filming him walking past me, I gave the Maitland police department a call and they told me a deputy was already in-route to the area. The bear was completely non-aggressive and was more scared of me than I was of him.”
Just another reason to always be aware of your surroundings! AND…to have that video on your phone ready to roll!
The Latest From AMP
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- The Game Announces 19-Date American Tour
- Skrillex and Valentino Khan Drop ‘Slam Dunk’