Trending: The Powerpuff Girls To Return To Television In 2016
Can you imagine seeing Powerpuff Girls posters in a dorm room?! Well brace yourselves, it’s about to happen!
The Powerpuff Girls are returning to Cartoon Network in 2016 and 90s kids everywhere are freaking out!
The cartoon phenomenon debuted on Cartoon Network in 1998 and aired until 2005 when the series wrapped up after 75 episodes.
The reboot will follow Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup as they continue to fight Mojo in the City of Townsville.
A fact I never realized is that the girls were kindergartners. How did little kids get into so much trouble?! Guess that’s what makes them so legit!
Brand new episodes will air in 2016…when I’m 26 and I will have no shame in sitting down for a binge of Powerpuff girls!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Lawyer for Pharrell, Eagles and John Lennon Threatens to Sue YouTube for $1 Billion
- Listen to Lea Michele Sing ‘Let It Go’ for ‘Glee’
- Miley Cyrus Shares Racey Instagram Video to Celebrate Christmas
- Drake’s Bringing Back the BlackBerry Classic
- Iggy Azalea Should Focus on Racism in Australia, Says Kreayshawn
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- T.I. and Q-Tip Discuss Iggy Azalea and Hip-Hop on Twitter, Azealia Banks Not Impressed
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Lock Lips for Balmain Campaign
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak