Trending: The Powerpuff Girls To Return To Television In 2016
Can you imagine seeing Powerpuff Girls posters in a dorm room?! Well brace yourselves, it’s about to happen!
The Powerpuff Girls are returning to Cartoon Network in 2016 and 90s kids everywhere are freaking out!
The cartoon phenomenon debuted on Cartoon Network in 1998 and aired until 2005 when the series wrapped up after 75 episodes.
The reboot will follow Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup as they continue to fight Mojo in the City of Townsville.
A fact I never realized is that the girls were kindergartners. How did little kids get into so much trouble?! Guess that’s what makes them so legit!
Brand new episodes will air in 2016…when I’m 26 and I will have no shame in sitting down for a binge of Powerpuff girls!
What’s Trending On AMP
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen