Trending: The Powerpuff Girls To Return To Television In 2016
Can you imagine seeing Powerpuff Girls posters in a dorm room?! Well brace yourselves, it’s about to happen!
The Powerpuff Girls are returning to Cartoon Network in 2016 and 90s kids everywhere are freaking out!
The cartoon phenomenon debuted on Cartoon Network in 1998 and aired until 2005 when the series wrapped up after 75 episodes.
The reboot will follow Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup as they continue to fight Mojo in the City of Townsville.
A fact I never realized is that the girls were kindergartners. How did little kids get into so much trouble?! Guess that’s what makes them so legit!
Brand new episodes will air in 2016…when I’m 26 and I will have no shame in sitting down for a binge of Powerpuff girls!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Zayn Malik Working with Frank Ocean’s Producer
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Opens Up about Recent Struggles with Addiction
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Nicki Minaj’s Ex Alleges He Was Her Ghostwriter on ‘The Pinkprint’
- Azealia Banks Hates Playing in Australia, Here’s Why
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Reality Check For 7/28/15: The Bachelorette’s Pick, Daughters Inherit $20m…But, Unwritten Rules For Instagram