Trending: The Powerpuff Girls To Return To Television In 2016
Can you imagine seeing Powerpuff Girls posters in a dorm room?! Well brace yourselves, it’s about to happen!
The Powerpuff Girls are returning to Cartoon Network in 2016 and 90s kids everywhere are freaking out!
The cartoon phenomenon debuted on Cartoon Network in 1998 and aired until 2005 when the series wrapped up after 75 episodes.
The reboot will follow Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup as they continue to fight Mojo in the City of Townsville.
A fact I never realized is that the girls were kindergartners. How did little kids get into so much trouble?! Guess that’s what makes them so legit!
Brand new episodes will air in 2016…when I’m 26 and I will have no shame in sitting down for a binge of Powerpuff girls!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune