Trending: The Powerpuff Girls To Return To Television In 2016
Can you imagine seeing Powerpuff Girls posters in a dorm room?! Well brace yourselves, it’s about to happen!
The Powerpuff Girls are returning to Cartoon Network in 2016 and 90s kids everywhere are freaking out!
The cartoon phenomenon debuted on Cartoon Network in 1998 and aired until 2005 when the series wrapped up after 75 episodes.
The reboot will follow Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup as they continue to fight Mojo in the City of Townsville.
A fact I never realized is that the girls were kindergartners. How did little kids get into so much trouble?! Guess that’s what makes them so legit!
Brand new episodes will air in 2016…when I’m 26 and I will have no shame in sitting down for a binge of Powerpuff girls!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Enter To Win Four Three-Day Tickets To Ultra Music Festival
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kim Kardashian’s Got Blonde Ambition: See the Photo of Her Newly Platinum Hair