Miley Cyrus Gets Restraining Order Against Fan Who Thinks She Talks To Him Through The Radio
Stories about stalkers, Peeping Toms, and general crazy people tend to freak people out. “Glad that’s not me,” is what we often say!
Well what if it was you and that person was completely delusional? Miley Cyrus has one of the true weirdos.
According to Cosmopolitan online Miley, has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man that “”hears screaming voices in his head and thinks Miley is talking to him through the radio.”
Not only that, but the man reportedly said he wanted to be sho. “An LAPD detective also wrote in a statement that Meek told officers he wanted them to shoot him if he couldn’t meet Miley,” the report said.
Yeah, I’m going with they might want to evaluate him just a little bit longer to make sure the voices screaming don’t require church intervention.
Hang in there Miley…everybody’s not cra cra!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey