Miley Cyrus Gets Restraining Order Against Fan Who Thinks She Talks To Him Through The Radio
Stories about stalkers, Peeping Toms, and general crazy people tend to freak people out. “Glad that’s not me,” is what we often say!
Well what if it was you and that person was completely delusional? Miley Cyrus has one of the true weirdos.
According to Cosmopolitan online Miley, has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man that “”hears screaming voices in his head and thinks Miley is talking to him through the radio.”
Not only that, but the man reportedly said he wanted to be sho. “An LAPD detective also wrote in a statement that Meek told officers he wanted them to shoot him if he couldn’t meet Miley,” the report said.
Yeah, I’m going with they might want to evaluate him just a little bit longer to make sure the voices screaming don’t require church intervention.
Hang in there Miley…everybody’s not cra cra!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- [PHOTOS] Jake Miller Performs At The U.S. Open Of Water Skiing
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!