Miley Cyrus Gets Restraining Order Against Fan Who Thinks She Talks To Him Through The Radio
Stories about stalkers, Peeping Toms, and general crazy people tend to freak people out. “Glad that’s not me,” is what we often say!
Well what if it was you and that person was completely delusional? Miley Cyrus has one of the true weirdos.
According to Cosmopolitan online Miley, has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man that “”hears screaming voices in his head and thinks Miley is talking to him through the radio.”
Not only that, but the man reportedly said he wanted to be sho. “An LAPD detective also wrote in a statement that Meek told officers he wanted them to shoot him if he couldn’t meet Miley,” the report said.
Yeah, I’m going with they might want to evaluate him just a little bit longer to make sure the voices screaming don’t require church intervention.
Hang in there Miley…everybody’s not cra cra!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′