Miley Cyrus Gets Restraining Order Against Fan Who Thinks She Talks To Him Through The Radio
Stories about stalkers, Peeping Toms, and general crazy people tend to freak people out. “Glad that’s not me,” is what we often say!
Well what if it was you and that person was completely delusional? Miley Cyrus has one of the true weirdos.
According to Cosmopolitan online Miley, has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man that “”hears screaming voices in his head and thinks Miley is talking to him through the radio.”
Not only that, but the man reportedly said he wanted to be sho. “An LAPD detective also wrote in a statement that Meek told officers he wanted them to shoot him if he couldn’t meet Miley,” the report said.
Yeah, I’m going with they might want to evaluate him just a little bit longer to make sure the voices screaming don’t require church intervention.
Hang in there Miley…everybody’s not cra cra!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW
- Beyoncé Recreates ‘7/11′ Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley