Miley Cyrus Gets Restraining Order Against Fan Who Thinks She Talks To Him Through The Radio
Stories about stalkers, Peeping Toms, and general crazy people tend to freak people out. “Glad that’s not me,” is what we often say!
Well what if it was you and that person was completely delusional? Miley Cyrus has one of the true weirdos.
According to Cosmopolitan online Miley, has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man that “”hears screaming voices in his head and thinks Miley is talking to him through the radio.”
Not only that, but the man reportedly said he wanted to be sho. “An LAPD detective also wrote in a statement that Meek told officers he wanted them to shoot him if he couldn’t meet Miley,” the report said.
Yeah, I’m going with they might want to evaluate him just a little bit longer to make sure the voices screaming don’t require church intervention.
Hang in there Miley…everybody’s not cra cra!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?
- Fifth Harmony Are the Wolves of Wall Street in ‘Worth It’ Video Featuring Kid Ink: Watch
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts