Trending: Fifth Harmony Set Release Date For New Single “Bo$$”
It’s been a while since Fifth Harmony made headlines for new music, but that’s about to change.
The girls are gearing up for the release of their first full length album this Fall and the lead single “Bo$$” is set for a July 8th release date.
Fifth Harmony burst onto the scene when they made it into the top spots of the X Factor USA. Then, Simon Cowell groomed the girls to be his female answer to One Direction.
Their first single, “Miss Movin’ On” gained a lot of attention and fans which call themselves Harmonizers. (So cute!)
Now the girls are ready to release their debut album and to support the “Bo$$” they will perform on the Today Show on July 11th.
Are you ready for new 5H music? We’re ready to play it!!! #1019AMPRadioBo$$
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Nick Jonas Gets Racy on New Single ‘Wilderness': Listen
- Charli XCX Heads Back to High School For A Special Homecoming Concert
- ILoveMakonnen Attacked at CMJ: Watch
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- Four Dead After Amsterdam Dance Event
- World Premiere Friday: Iggy Azalea “Beg For It”
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!