Trending: Fifth Harmony Set Release Date For New Single “Bo$$”
It’s been a while since Fifth Harmony made headlines for new music, but that’s about to change.
The girls are gearing up for the release of their first full length album this Fall and the lead single “Bo$$” is set for a July 8th release date.
Fifth Harmony burst onto the scene when they made it into the top spots of the X Factor USA. Then, Simon Cowell groomed the girls to be his female answer to One Direction.
Their first single, “Miss Movin’ On” gained a lot of attention and fans which call themselves Harmonizers. (So cute!)
Now the girls are ready to release their debut album and to support the “Bo$$” they will perform on the Today Show on July 11th.
Are you ready for new 5H music? We’re ready to play it!!! #1019AMPRadioBo$$
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Trending: Meghan Trainor Covers Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”
- Ariana Grande Presale Information For Her Amway Center Show
- [EXCLUSIVE] Josh Dun Of Twenty One Pilots One On One With James Steele
- Commandement #3B Never Let A Guy Get In The Way Of Your Friendship
- Commandment #3A Thou Shall Let Him Hook Up
- Commandment #2 Thou Shalt Not Fall In Love With Him
- Commandment #1 Thou Shalt Love Him Unconditionally
- Jamie Foxx Returns to Music with 2 Chainz, Drops ‘Party Ain’t a Party': Listen
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nicole Scherzinger Announces New Album ‘Big Fat Lie’