Trending: Fifth Harmony Set Release Date For New Single “Bo$$”
It’s been a while since Fifth Harmony made headlines for new music, but that’s about to change.
The girls are gearing up for the release of their first full length album this Fall and the lead single “Bo$$” is set for a July 8th release date.
Fifth Harmony burst onto the scene when they made it into the top spots of the X Factor USA. Then, Simon Cowell groomed the girls to be his female answer to One Direction.
Their first single, “Miss Movin’ On” gained a lot of attention and fans which call themselves Harmonizers. (So cute!)
Now the girls are ready to release their debut album and to support the “Bo$$” they will perform on the Today Show on July 11th.
Are you ready for new 5H music? We’re ready to play it!!! #1019AMPRadioBo$$
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!