Trending: Fifth Harmony Set Release Date For New Single “Bo$$”
It’s been a while since Fifth Harmony made headlines for new music, but that’s about to change.
The girls are gearing up for the release of their first full length album this Fall and the lead single “Bo$$” is set for a July 8th release date.
Fifth Harmony burst onto the scene when they made it into the top spots of the X Factor USA. Then, Simon Cowell groomed the girls to be his female answer to One Direction.
Their first single, “Miss Movin’ On” gained a lot of attention and fans which call themselves Harmonizers. (So cute!)
Now the girls are ready to release their debut album and to support the “Bo$$” they will perform on the Today Show on July 11th.
Are you ready for new 5H music? We’re ready to play it!!! #1019AMPRadioBo$$
What’s Trending On AMP?
- [PHOTOS] Jake Miller Performs At The U.S. Open Of Water Skiing
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!