Trending: Fifth Harmony Set Release Date For New Single “Bo$$”
It’s been a while since Fifth Harmony made headlines for new music, but that’s about to change.
The girls are gearing up for the release of their first full length album this Fall and the lead single “Bo$$” is set for a July 8th release date.
Fifth Harmony burst onto the scene when they made it into the top spots of the X Factor USA. Then, Simon Cowell groomed the girls to be his female answer to One Direction.
Their first single, “Miss Movin’ On” gained a lot of attention and fans which call themselves Harmonizers. (So cute!)
Now the girls are ready to release their debut album and to support the “Bo$$” they will perform on the Today Show on July 11th.
Are you ready for new 5H music? We’re ready to play it!!! #1019AMPRadioBo$$
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates
- Fashion Find Of The Week: DSW Studded Rust Sandals
- Fifth Harmony Say Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction is ‘the End of an Era’
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Feud on Twitter Over Zayn Malik Tweet
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Ed Sheeran Extends North American Tour With Orlando Date