That time of year is here again where you will be home all day and after the first week of Summer vacation, Summer time boredom can really kill the mood.
But can you do things that don’t cost a ton of money and still make an incredible Summer?
Here are some great ideas to beat boredom this Summer:
Pitch A Tent And Go Camping
We’re talking legit camping, with a tent, sleeping bags and flashlights. It’s easy to camp in your backyard and your kids will love it. You can tell ghost stories, stargaze, search for night critters, and make smores!
Just Keep Swimming
A little fishy once told me to just keep swimming. There are so many places that you can swim in Florida…like lakes,the beach, river, pool or one of the many water parks we have in Orlando.
Learn To Play Real Music
Listening to your iPod and CDs is great and all, but with hundreds of instruments in the world, your child should be able to play one. Whether it be a flute, guitar, drums or even sing, get your kids musical this Summer.
Write a Journal
Writing a journal and detailing everything you do over Summer break will be fantastic for taking trips down memory lane as your get older. Can you imagine reliving everything you did during YOUR Summer breaks? I know I’d love to relive my Summers.
See more ideas at CBS Tampa.
See What’s New On AMP
- You Bring The BBQ, We’ll Bring The Throwback Mix…All Weekend Long!
- Jay Z Exercise Secrets Revealed
- Anthony Daniels Almost Turned Down the Roll of C-3PO
- Nicole Scherzinger Addresses Black Eyed Peas Rumors
- Danie B Movie Review : “Dirty Dancing”
- Ellen DeGeneres May Do A Netflix Comedy Special
- 3 Tips For Pooping In Public Without The Embarrassment
- Ice Cube will Buy 10 Pairs of Big Ballers if Lavar Ball Makes this Shot
- Niall Horan Calls Eagles’ Don Henley ‘Dad’
- National Wine Day In GIFs