Universal Orlando Resort Introduces New App And Free WiFi In Parks
Universal Orlando Resort is now available for download.
The theme park debuted a brand new app ahead of the opening of the Harry Potter Diagon Alley expansion at Universal Studios.
The new app features maps, wait times, show times, favorites lists and other information valuable to park guests.
Diagon Alley does appear in the app as does the Hogwarts Express, but the marquee attraction, “Harry Potter And The Escape From Gringotts,” does not as of yet.
You can now surf the web on your mobile device inside the parks by using Universal’s new WiFi courtesy of XFinity.
WiFi is available in main guest areas and in ride queues as well as most dining halls and walkways.
The Harry Potter expansion, although having no official opening date, is slated to open “sometime during the Summer.”
What’s New On AMP
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo