Universal Orlando Resort Introduces New App And Free WiFi In Parks
Universal Orlando Resort is now available for download.
The theme park debuted a brand new app ahead of the opening of the Harry Potter Diagon Alley expansion at Universal Studios.
The new app features maps, wait times, show times, favorites lists and other information valuable to park guests.
Diagon Alley does appear in the app as does the Hogwarts Express, but the marquee attraction, “Harry Potter And The Escape From Gringotts,” does not as of yet.
You can now surf the web on your mobile device inside the parks by using Universal’s new WiFi courtesy of XFinity.
WiFi is available in main guest areas and in ride queues as well as most dining halls and walkways.
The Harry Potter expansion, although having no official opening date, is slated to open “sometime during the Summer.”
What’s New On AMP
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey