If someone didn’t know who Taylor Swift was, they’d think she was a 40-year-old cat lady who bakes and knits all day.
Apparently, Taylor thought Ed needed a reminder that they started from the bottom and now they’re here. (Referencing Drake’s song “Started From The Bottom.”)
Ed shows the needlework off in his MTV docuseries, “9 Days and Nights with Ed Sheeran” which features the English singer’s rise to stardom and preparation of the release of his 2nd full length album.
When Ed received the gift from Taylor, he framed it and hung it on a wall so that everyone could see it.
The knitted gift also features the popular phrase “The struggle is real” which shows that Taylor and Ed also are regular 20 somethings who use internet lingo in real life.
Taylor Swift has made Ed Sheeran a Drake-themed needlepoint… pic.twitter.com/cxMRrGh4lh
— THE LINE OF BEST FIT (@bestfitmusic) June 10, 2014
Here’s What’s Trending On AMP
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived