Trending: Taylor Swift Made Ed Sheeran A Drake Needlepoint
If someone didn’t know who Taylor Swift was, they’d think she was a 40-year-old cat lady who bakes and knits all day.
Apparently, Taylor thought Ed needed a reminder that they started from the bottom and now they’re here. (Referencing Drake’s song “Started From The Bottom.”)
Ed shows the needlework off in his MTV docuseries, “9 Days and Nights with Ed Sheeran” which features the English singer’s rise to stardom and preparation of the release of his 2nd full length album.
When Ed received the gift from Taylor, he framed it and hung it on a wall so that everyone could see it.
The knitted gift also features the popular phrase “The struggle is real” which shows that Taylor and Ed also are regular 20 somethings who use internet lingo in real life.
Taylor Swift has made Ed Sheeran a Drake-themed needlepoint… pic.twitter.com/cxMRrGh4lh
— THE LINE OF BEST FIT (@bestfitmusic) June 10, 2014
Here’s What’s Trending On AMP
- Nicki Minaj Is the Face of Roberto Cavalli Spring 2015
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Stream Miguel’s Surprise New EP
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’