Trending: Taylor Swift Made Ed Sheeran A Drake Needlepoint
If someone didn’t know who Taylor Swift was, they’d think she was a 40-year-old cat lady who bakes and knits all day.
Apparently, Taylor thought Ed needed a reminder that they started from the bottom and now they’re here. (Referencing Drake’s song “Started From The Bottom.”)
Ed shows the needlework off in his MTV docuseries, “9 Days and Nights with Ed Sheeran” which features the English singer’s rise to stardom and preparation of the release of his 2nd full length album.
When Ed received the gift from Taylor, he framed it and hung it on a wall so that everyone could see it.
The knitted gift also features the popular phrase “The struggle is real” which shows that Taylor and Ed also are regular 20 somethings who use internet lingo in real life.
Taylor Swift has made Ed Sheeran a Drake-themed needlepoint… pic.twitter.com/cxMRrGh4lh
— THE LINE OF BEST FIT (@bestfitmusic) June 10, 2014
Here’s What’s Trending On AMP
- When Chance the Rapper Met Kanye: See the Photo
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Trending: Jennifer Lawrence Target Of Massive Nude Photo Leak
- This Guy Locked His Naked Self Out Of His Hotel Room! [VIDEO]
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen