Trending: Taylor Swift Made Ed Sheeran A Drake Needlepoint
If someone didn’t know who Taylor Swift was, they’d think she was a 40-year-old cat lady who bakes and knits all day.
Apparently, Taylor thought Ed needed a reminder that they started from the bottom and now they’re here. (Referencing Drake’s song “Started From The Bottom.”)
Ed shows the needlework off in his MTV docuseries, “9 Days and Nights with Ed Sheeran” which features the English singer’s rise to stardom and preparation of the release of his 2nd full length album.
When Ed received the gift from Taylor, he framed it and hung it on a wall so that everyone could see it.
The knitted gift also features the popular phrase “The struggle is real” which shows that Taylor and Ed also are regular 20 somethings who use internet lingo in real life.
Taylor Swift has made Ed Sheeran a Drake-themed needlepoint… pic.twitter.com/cxMRrGh4lh
— THE LINE OF BEST FIT (@bestfitmusic) June 10, 2014
Here’s What’s Trending On AMP
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey