Justin Bieber is really doing some damage control after his latest racist video emerged.
If you remember, Biebs was seen in 2 different videos using the “n” word and making racist jokes about African Americans.
Now, he’s on the defensive and trying to make up for what he did.
So apparently, he took last month to study the Bible, learn passages and truly become cleansed of his sins.
Then, a Priest from New York City baptized him in a friend’s bathtub. (Probably to keep the ceremony private.)
He also took to his Instagram to post a few passages from the Bible about sin and forgiveness.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’