Justin Bieber is really doing some damage control after his latest racist video emerged.
If you remember, Biebs was seen in 2 different videos using the “n” word and making racist jokes about African Americans.
Now, he’s on the defensive and trying to make up for what he did.
So apparently, he took last month to study the Bible, learn passages and truly become cleansed of his sins.
Then, a Priest from New York City baptized him in a friend’s bathtub. (Probably to keep the ceremony private.)
He also took to his Instagram to post a few passages from the Bible about sin and forgiveness.
What’s Trending On AMP
- DJ AM’s Extremes Captured in ‘As I AM’ Documentary
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes