I remember being in camp and they had us write home about what we’ve been doing. I don’t ever remember being this detailed and honest about things like this. Glad it didn’t get on his pillow!
Little Billy wrote this letter from camp. Love this kid. (Part 1) pic.twitter.com/2gxd5tfezS
— Kristoff St John (@kristoffstjohn1) June 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived