I remember being in camp and they had us write home about what we’ve been doing. I don’t ever remember being this detailed and honest about things like this. Glad it didn’t get on his pillow!
Little Billy wrote this letter from camp. Love this kid. (Part 1) pic.twitter.com/2gxd5tfezS
— Kristoff St John (@kristoffstjohn1) June 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Watch Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Perform ‘White Privilege II’
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- Maroon 5 Thank Taraji P. Henson After Super Bowl Gaffe
- Watch Charlie Puth Beatbox ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children’s Clothing?
- 6 Reasons Why Beyonce’s Halftime Performance was the Most ‘Beyonce’ Moment Ever
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party