I remember being in camp and they had us write home about what we’ve been doing. I don’t ever remember being this detailed and honest about things like this. Glad it didn’t get on his pillow!
Little Billy wrote this letter from camp. Love this kid. (Part 1) pic.twitter.com/2gxd5tfezS
— Kristoff St John (@kristoffstjohn1) June 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove At Universal CityWalk®
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays to win Daniel Tosh tickets!
- Win Your Passes To The Advance Screening Of Marvel Studio’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win $100 To Qdoba
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Enrique Iglesias And Pitbull
- Students Cover Prince’s ‘Let’s Work’ in Adorable Video
- Kendrick Lamar Confirms No New Music is Coming
- Kendrick Lamar Explains His Fox News Jabs on ‘DAMN.’
- Three Prince Performances That Will Leave You Speechless
- Ellen Internet Trolls Nicki Minaj