Last night Nasvhille was taken over by ten gallon hats, cowboy boots and a lot of drunk country music fans as they packed the Bridgestone Arena for the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
The opening act was an older group called ZZ Top that if you haven’t heard before you need to get a ‘musication’ on them right now.
And after they performed about a minute and a half of their song “La Grange,” the boys of Florida Georgia Line catapulted onto the stage and sang a verse and chorus of their hit single “This Is How We Roll” with special guest Luke Bryan.
Finally, Jason Derulo popped out of the catapult and then the group performed his song “Talk Dirty.”
You can watch the entire performance right here:
More On AMP
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- Register To Win Backstage Passes To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha & The Jump Smokers
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Possible New Song Leaked
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016
- DJ AM’s Extremes Captured in ‘As I AM’ Documentary
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.