Last night Nasvhille was taken over by ten gallon hats, cowboy boots and a lot of drunk country music fans as they packed the Bridgestone Arena for the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
The opening act was an older group called ZZ Top that if you haven’t heard before you need to get a ‘musication’ on them right now.
And after they performed about a minute and a half of their song “La Grange,” the boys of Florida Georgia Line catapulted onto the stage and sang a verse and chorus of their hit single “This Is How We Roll” with special guest Luke Bryan.
Finally, Jason Derulo popped out of the catapult and then the group performed his song “Talk Dirty.”
You can watch the entire performance right here:
More On AMP
- Behind The Scenes At The 101.9 AMP Radio Photoshoot
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- The Most Common Misspelled Words
- 5 Signs You’re Ready To Start Dating Again
- Drake Announces French Montana’s New Album, ‘Jungle Rules’
- “All The Feels” For 6.28.17
- Katy Perry Addresses Those Orlando Bloom Nude Paddleboarding Pics
- JAY-Z Releases Haunting Clip Called ‘Kill Jay Z’
- Would You Rather Do This In Summer or Winter?
- Daily Dish For 6.28.17