Jason Derulo Joins Florida Georgia Line And Luke Bryan For CMT Awards Performance
Last night Nasvhille was taken over by ten gallon hats, cowboy boots and a lot of drunk country music fans as they packed the Bridgestone Arena for the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
The opening act was an older group called ZZ Top that if you haven’t heard before you need to get a ‘musication’ on them right now.
And after they performed about a minute and a half of their song “La Grange,” the boys of Florida Georgia Line catapulted onto the stage and sang a verse and chorus of their hit single “This Is How We Roll” with special guest Luke Bryan.
Finally, Jason Derulo popped out of the catapult and then the group performed his song “Talk Dirty.”
You can watch the entire performance right here:
More On AMP
- Taylor Swift’s Belly Button Exposed!!
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Own a Print of the Iconic Kanye West ‘College Dropout’ Album Cover
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Eminem, Big Sean & More Rep for Detroit in ‘Detroit vs. Everybody’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In
- Diplo is Scared of Taylor Swift
- Wiz Khalifa Jumps On Remix of Fall Out Boy’s ‘Uma Thurman': Listen
- Chris Brown Dons a Samurai Outfit in Kendrick-Less ‘Autumn Leaves’ Video: Watch