Jason Derulo Joins Florida Georgia Line And Luke Bryan For CMT Awards Performance
Last night Nasvhille was taken over by ten gallon hats, cowboy boots and a lot of drunk country music fans as they packed the Bridgestone Arena for the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
The opening act was an older group called ZZ Top that if you haven’t heard before you need to get a ‘musication’ on them right now.
And after they performed about a minute and a half of their song “La Grange,” the boys of Florida Georgia Line catapulted onto the stage and sang a verse and chorus of their hit single “This Is How We Roll” with special guest Luke Bryan.
Finally, Jason Derulo popped out of the catapult and then the group performed his song “Talk Dirty.”
You can watch the entire performance right here:
More On AMP
- Orlando Bloom Throws A Punch At Justin Bieber In Ibiza!!
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy