Jason Derulo Joins Florida Georgia Line And Luke Bryan For CMT Awards Performance
Last night Nasvhille was taken over by ten gallon hats, cowboy boots and a lot of drunk country music fans as they packed the Bridgestone Arena for the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
The opening act was an older group called ZZ Top that if you haven’t heard before you need to get a ‘musication’ on them right now.
And after they performed about a minute and a half of their song “La Grange,” the boys of Florida Georgia Line catapulted onto the stage and sang a verse and chorus of their hit single “This Is How We Roll” with special guest Luke Bryan.
Finally, Jason Derulo popped out of the catapult and then the group performed his song “Talk Dirty.”
You can watch the entire performance right here:
More On AMP
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival Official Rules
- What Was The Number 1 Song From The Day You Were Born?
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos