Last night Nasvhille was taken over by ten gallon hats, cowboy boots and a lot of drunk country music fans as they packed the Bridgestone Arena for the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
The opening act was an older group called ZZ Top that if you haven’t heard before you need to get a ‘musication’ on them right now.
And after they performed about a minute and a half of their song “La Grange,” the boys of Florida Georgia Line catapulted onto the stage and sang a verse and chorus of their hit single “This Is How We Roll” with special guest Luke Bryan.
Finally, Jason Derulo popped out of the catapult and then the group performed his song “Talk Dirty.”
You can watch the entire performance right here:
More On AMP
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- [PHOTOS] Lil Dicky At The Dicky De Mayo Meet & Greet
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks
- Britney Spears Writes Touching Mother’s Day Letter
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Demi Lovato Reboots ‘I Will Survive’ for ‘The Angry Birds Movie’: Listen
- Kanye West, Nas & French Montana ‘Figure It Out’ In New Video
- Demi Lovato Unleashes Twitter Rant for the Books
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour