We all have had those days where we just really want pancakes.
We would run up a hill for 15 miles in the snow, barefoot, carrying a sack of bricks just to get those dang pancakes.
Nothing would stop us from those buttery, syrupy, delicious, round pieces of heavenly goodness.
Except maybe a dad with a camera and a stern “you can’t hit your brother because you want pancakes” policy.
Apparently, the little boy in the booster seat to the right is Connor.
Connor wanted pancakes so much, that he punched his brother in the head.
Someone get this kid some pancakes before he punches out a window!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Yes, I Want To Be Single
- Gucci Mane Has a Lot Planned for 2017
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer May Be Dating
- Lady Gaga Dedicates Song To Trayvon Martin
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Jay-Z will Perform Ohio Concert for Hillary Clinton
- Drake Takes a Shot at Kid Cudi?
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room