We all have had those days where we just really want pancakes.
We would run up a hill for 15 miles in the snow, barefoot, carrying a sack of bricks just to get those dang pancakes.
Nothing would stop us from those buttery, syrupy, delicious, round pieces of heavenly goodness.
Except maybe a dad with a camera and a stern “you can’t hit your brother because you want pancakes” policy.
Apparently, the little boy in the booster seat to the right is Connor.
Connor wanted pancakes so much, that he punched his brother in the head.
Someone get this kid some pancakes before he punches out a window!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Russell Crowe won’t Face Charges over Azealia Banks Scuffle
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- The Most Downloaded Apps of the Year
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’
- Daily Dish for 12.8.16
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Camila Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly Talk ‘Bad Things’
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations