We all have had those days where we just really want pancakes.
We would run up a hill for 15 miles in the snow, barefoot, carrying a sack of bricks just to get those dang pancakes.
Nothing would stop us from those buttery, syrupy, delicious, round pieces of heavenly goodness.
Except maybe a dad with a camera and a stern “you can’t hit your brother because you want pancakes” policy.
Apparently, the little boy in the booster seat to the right is Connor.
Connor wanted pancakes so much, that he punched his brother in the head.
Someone get this kid some pancakes before he punches out a window!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal