We all have had those days where we just really want pancakes.
We would run up a hill for 15 miles in the snow, barefoot, carrying a sack of bricks just to get those dang pancakes.
Nothing would stop us from those buttery, syrupy, delicious, round pieces of heavenly goodness.
Except maybe a dad with a camera and a stern “you can’t hit your brother because you want pancakes” policy.
Apparently, the little boy in the booster seat to the right is Connor.
Connor wanted pancakes so much, that he punched his brother in the head.
Someone get this kid some pancakes before he punches out a window!
What’s Trending On AMP
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days