The Amazing Power Of Makeup
Have you seen the article on how dramatic makeup can make one person?
I personally wish I never had to wear makeup. I don’t mind wearing it sometimes…but it’s a lot of work being a girl!
If I’m going to show somebody else and all of their glory with no make up on…it’s only fair that I do it to myself as well. Check my photo above with no make up and then after make up has been applied.
It’s not as dramatic as these people because I don’t wear that much…but still, you get the drift.
I was floored by some of these before and afters.
I’m sure you probably will be too.
Some of them are sure to make you go…WHAT???
Click here to take a look at all 27 examples featured by the San Francisco Globe.
The Latest From AMP
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere