Have you seen the article on how dramatic makeup can make one person?
I personally wish I never had to wear makeup. I don’t mind wearing it sometimes…but it’s a lot of work being a girl!
If I’m going to show somebody else and all of their glory with no make up on…it’s only fair that I do it to myself as well. Check my photo above with no make up and then after make up has been applied.
It’s not as dramatic as these people because I don’t wear that much…but still, you get the drift.
I was floored by some of these before and afters.
I’m sure you probably will be too.
Some of them are sure to make you go…WHAT???
Click here to take a look at all 27 examples featured by the San Francisco Globe.
The Latest From AMP
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, More React to Anti-Trump Marches
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets
- Listen To Chad & Jill In The Morning To Win A $100 Bonefish Giftcard
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Space Between Us” Advance Screening Tickets
- Hungry? Score A $50 Gift Card to Duffy’s Sports Grill This Weekend Of Winning
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry
- President Trump Quotes Line From “The Dark Knight Rises” In Inauguration Speech