The Amazing Power Of Makeup
Have you seen the article on how dramatic makeup can make one person?
I personally wish I never had to wear makeup. I don’t mind wearing it sometimes…but it’s a lot of work being a girl!
If I’m going to show somebody else and all of their glory with no make up on…it’s only fair that I do it to myself as well. Check my photo above with no make up and then after make up has been applied.
It’s not as dramatic as these people because I don’t wear that much…but still, you get the drift.
I was floored by some of these before and afters.
I’m sure you probably will be too.
Some of them are sure to make you go…WHAT???
Click here to take a look at all 27 examples featured by the San Francisco Globe.
The Latest From AMP
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday