The Amazing Power Of Makeup
Have you seen the article on how dramatic makeup can make one person?
I personally wish I never had to wear makeup. I don’t mind wearing it sometimes…but it’s a lot of work being a girl!
If I’m going to show somebody else and all of their glory with no make up on…it’s only fair that I do it to myself as well. Check my photo above with no make up and then after make up has been applied.
It’s not as dramatic as these people because I don’t wear that much…but still, you get the drift.
I was floored by some of these before and afters.
I’m sure you probably will be too.
Some of them are sure to make you go…WHAT???
Click here to take a look at all 27 examples featured by the San Francisco Globe.
The Latest From AMP
- Drake, Lil Wayne May Tour Together Again
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Quickest Interview Ever: Charli XCX [VIDEO]
- Quickest Interview Ever: Michael Myers [VIDEO]
- Trending: Taylor Swift Admits She Wouldn’t Date Herself
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: ‘It Isn’t Finish[ed]‘
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans