Have you seen the article on how dramatic makeup can make one person?
I personally wish I never had to wear makeup. I don’t mind wearing it sometimes…but it’s a lot of work being a girl!
If I’m going to show somebody else and all of their glory with no make up on…it’s only fair that I do it to myself as well. Check my photo above with no make up and then after make up has been applied.
It’s not as dramatic as these people because I don’t wear that much…but still, you get the drift.
I was floored by some of these before and afters.
I’m sure you probably will be too.
Some of them are sure to make you go…WHAT???
Click here to take a look at all 27 examples featured by the San Francisco Globe.
The Latest From AMP
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Nicki Minaj’s “T Magazine” Interview Has Everyone Talking
- Ariana Grandeing is Now A Thing
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Selena Quintanilla Gets Doodle Tribute And The Internet Goes Crazy