Trending: Justin Bieber’s Apology, More Pixie Cuts, And Rich Princesses
Apparently, Justin Bieber was caught on camera telling a joke that wasn’t so nice.
The joke was laced with the “N” word and many fans took offense to it.
According to E! News, the joke was “Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?” Then he continued, “Run, N****, N****, …”
I can definitely see why people would take offense. It’s not funny and totally inappropriate.
The video was taken back in 2011 when Justin was on a promotional tour for his then movie “Never Say Never.”
But Justin has finally put on his big boy pants and is apologizing.
“As a kid, I didn’t understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt.
“I thought it was ok to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn’t realize at the time that it wasn’t funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance. Thanks to friends and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologize again to all those I have offended. I’m very sorry.
“I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake. I was a kid then and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again. Ignorance has no place in our society and I hope the sharing of my faults can prevent others from making the same mistake in the future. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say but telling the truth is always what’s right. Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and i’m grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again….I’m sorry.”
I still think this should have been a single:
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Is Rocking A New Pixie Cut
Another female celebrity is rocking the pixie cut!
She looks FAB!
So if you’re trying to figure out what to do with your hair this Summer…just chop it off! Everyone else is!
Disney Princess Finally Get Their Net Worth
Disney princesses like Cinderella and Jasmine are finally having their net worth revealed!
This makes me really happy because my parents spent SO MUCH MONEY on princess junk when I was a kid.
According to E! Online, this is how they rank…
11. Pocohontas $0
10. Mulan $12,582
9. Cinderella $41,870
8. Snow White $60,000
7. Tiana $78,575
6. Ariel $84,583
5. Belle $1,252,586
4. Aurora $3,212,971
3. Merida $5,031,031
2. Rapunzel $20,070,175
1. Jasmine $25,076,999,948,174
So basically, Jasmine must be involved in oil production or something because home girl is set.
You have to read the reasoning as to why these princesses have the money they do. You can do that HERE.
What’s Trending On AMP?
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Release Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland