OMG! Are you serious?
A bride decided it would be cute to tie her baby to the train of her wedding gown and walk down the aisle.
Was this her way of saying she comes with baggage?
Why in the world would anyone do that? Is it supposed to be cute?
Just look at this below…and get more of the back story at CBS Charlotte.
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) June 2, 2014
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs