Ed Sheeran has a new MTV Documentary premiers June 10th at 11pm called Nine Days and Night of Ed Sheeran.
The documentary is how MTV is planning on getting back into the music scene after a 10 year hiatus and focusing solely on reality television.
Ed isn’t the only one to land a documentary on MTV, other artists like Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato and Nicki Minaj will also be featured in the series.
“Nine Days And Nights Of Ed Sheeran” will bring fans into the life of one of the fastest rising global superstars in music. You’ll see behind the scenes footage from his tour with Taylor Swift and his recording studio sessions.
Not to mention, hearing some of his new music from his new album “X” for the first time.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Selena Quintanilla Gets Doodle Tribute And The Internet Goes Crazy
- Unlikely Morning Rituals
- Essential Items That People Cannot Live Without
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’
- Selena Gomez Shares Heartwarming Video with Sister Gracie
- Nicki Minaj on Her Fight for Respect as a Female Rapper
- Chad and Jill Chat With ‘This Is Us’ Star Chris Sullivan
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Keep Their Kids Away From The Media
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Body Image on New Track ‘Whole Lotta Woman’