Brad Pitt Punched In The Face
If there’s ever a time to get punched in the face, it’s not at a red carpet premier of a major motion picture.
However if you’re Brad Pitt…that’s when it’s going to happen.
During the Maleficent red carpet premier on Wednesday, a known red carpet troublemaker Vitalii Sediuk came out of no where, jumped the barricade and punched Brad in the face!
Apparently Sediuk also hugged Leo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper around the knees earlier this year.
According to TMZ, the attacker is now being held at the LAPD and is being booked for misdemeanor battery. We’ll keep you updated. Sounds like he needs more than a misdemeanor. Perhaps he should be banned from any celebrity event.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays
- Win Tickets To See Kevin Hart