Brad Pitt Punched In The Face
If there’s ever a time to get punched in the face, it’s not at a red carpet premier of a major motion picture.
However if you’re Brad Pitt…that’s when it’s going to happen.
During the Maleficent red carpet premier on Wednesday, a known red carpet troublemaker Vitalii Sediuk came out of no where, jumped the barricade and punched Brad in the face!
Apparently Sediuk also hugged Leo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper around the knees earlier this year.
According to TMZ, the attacker is now being held at the LAPD and is being booked for misdemeanor battery. We’ll keep you updated. Sounds like he needs more than a misdemeanor. Perhaps he should be banned from any celebrity event.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen