If there’s ever a time to get punched in the face, it’s not at a red carpet premier of a major motion picture.
However if you’re Brad Pitt…that’s when it’s going to happen.
During the Maleficent red carpet premier on Wednesday, a known red carpet troublemaker Vitalii Sediuk came out of no where, jumped the barricade and punched Brad in the face!
Apparently Sediuk also hugged Leo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper around the knees earlier this year.
According to TMZ, the attacker is now being held at the LAPD and is being booked for misdemeanor battery. We’ll keep you updated. Sounds like he needs more than a misdemeanor. Perhaps he should be banned from any celebrity event.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Study: Making Love Gives You 48 Hour Afterglow
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (3/24/17)
- Enid Ortiz Of “The Voice” Co-Hosts With “Chad In The Morning!”
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Quiets Baby
- Iggy Azalea Drops ‘Mo Bounce’ Music Video
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Daily Dish For 3.24.17
- Hear Kendrick Lamar Diss Donald Trump on ‘The Heart Part 4’
- Swimming Pools Contain This Much Pee
- DJ Chino’s FINALLY Friday Mix (3.23.17)