Brad Pitt Punched In The Face
If there’s ever a time to get punched in the face, it’s not at a red carpet premier of a major motion picture.
However if you’re Brad Pitt…that’s when it’s going to happen.
During the Maleficent red carpet premier on Wednesday, a known red carpet troublemaker Vitalii Sediuk came out of no where, jumped the barricade and punched Brad in the face!
Apparently Sediuk also hugged Leo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper around the knees earlier this year.
According to TMZ, the attacker is now being held at the LAPD and is being booked for misdemeanor battery. We’ll keep you updated. Sounds like he needs more than a misdemeanor. Perhaps he should be banned from any celebrity event.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- [PHOTOS] Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream Zombies Invade 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’