Brad Pitt Punched In The Face
If there’s ever a time to get punched in the face, it’s not at a red carpet premier of a major motion picture.
However if you’re Brad Pitt…that’s when it’s going to happen.
During the Maleficent red carpet premier on Wednesday, a known red carpet troublemaker Vitalii Sediuk came out of no where, jumped the barricade and punched Brad in the face!
Apparently Sediuk also hugged Leo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper around the knees earlier this year.
According to TMZ, the attacker is now being held at the LAPD and is being booked for misdemeanor battery. We’ll keep you updated. Sounds like he needs more than a misdemeanor. Perhaps he should be banned from any celebrity event.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail