NO! All of my fangirl feels are gone.
I mean…at least it wasn’t Niall. He’s my absolute fav. Plus, he’s Irish and their accents are SO attractive.
Apparently, before their show in Peru, the guys were heading out to the arena and decided to light up a joint.
Then, Louis thought it would be a great idea to film everything and narrate the entire thing from start to finish.
Apparently, it’s in their lawyers hands now. I feel like the lawyers will need a joint or two to get through any mess this video causes.
Note: You must be at least 18 to watch this video and signed in to YouTube.
Let’s hope this whole confession and literal video evidence doesn’t come back to haunt the band as they try to enter the country for their US leg of their “Where We Are World Tour.”
While part of One Direction were getting into trouble, for once Justin Bieber actually did something GOOD! Like…really good!
The Biebs donated over $500,000 to AIDS Research!
Apparently, over the weekend, Bieber was in Cannes, France along with other A-list celebs such as Sharon Stone and John Travolta and a man pledged $545,000 for AIDS Research and upon hearing that, Justin stood up and matched it according to Huffington Post.
You can imagine the whiplash some got when they spun their heads around in shock.
Good for you Justin! I’m starting to like this new kid. Now lets hope he’s for real and not just trying to make up for all of the negative press he’s had recently.
What has this world come to?! 1D doing bad and Bieber doing good?!
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Camila Cabello Wants Body Enhancement for Her Birthday
- The Men Of “Moonlight” Are The New Faces Of Calvin Klein
- The Chainsmokers Share Emotional Message after Fan’s Passing
- Mahershala Ali is a Pretty Decent Rapper
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Future Dropping Another New Album on Friday?
- The Game Claims Meek Mill was Involved in Nicki Minaj’s House Burglary
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words
- Mayor Buddy Dyer Talks “Heroes In Blue” Benefit With Chad & Jill