Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- What The Solar Eclipse Will Look Like In Orlando
- Artists Send Love to Barcelona in Wake of Terror Attack
- Demi Lovato Reveals She Still Talks to Her Exes
- Chance the Rapper is the Youngest Person on Fortune’s ’40 Under 40′ List
- A Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande Collaboration Will Happen
- Shawn Mendes to Kick Off MTV ‘Unplugged’ Reboot
- Social Media Celebrates Cool Statues
- LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Drama Made Into Eminem ‘Stan’ Parody
- Logic Shares Powerful, Star-Studded ‘1-800-273-8255’ Video
- Justin Bieber Debuts New Song ‘Friends’