Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- “My Super Sweet 16” Is Making An MTV Comeback
- People Of Color Shine Through 2017 Oscars Nominations
- The Founder Of WorldStarHipHop Dead At 43
- Fetty Wap Shares Romantic Track ‘With You’
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Talks Potential EGOT
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Claims He Was Murdered
- Bebe Rexha Announces First Headlining Tour
- The Britney Spears Biopic Trailer is Here
- Fifth Harmony, Carly Rae Jepsen, Nick Jonas Set for NHL All-Star Game
- The Weeknd’s Albums and Mixtapes Ranked