Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Joe Budden Disses Drake, But Only to Inspire Him
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Defamation Lawsuit Continues
- Dunkin Donuts, Baskin-Robbins Restaurants Supporting OneOrlando Fund
- Iggy Azalea Discusses Nick Young’s Betrayal
- The United Forever Fundraiser Hosted By Chad Pitt
- Rihanna Drops ‘Sledgehammer’ Music Video
- Deadmau5 Launches Virtual Reality Game
- Wiz Khalifa Countersued by Rostrum Records
- Lorde Can’t Stand to See Kids Miss School Lunch
- Check out Justin Timberlake as a Troll