SUPERFRUIT Just Covered Miley Cyrus’ Entire Discography
Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Avicii Drops New Song ‘The Nights’ for FIFA 2015
- Trending: Did Ariana Grande Say That She Hopes Her Fans Die?
- [VIDEO] J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Pittbull: “Booty”
- Disney + Hot Dads With Their Kids = DILFs Of Instagram