Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.27.16: Keith Brown: A Magic Show
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer