Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- The Most Downloaded Apps of the Year
- Daily Dish for 12.8.16
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Camila Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly Talk ‘Bad Things’
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Man Boxes With Kangaroo To Save Dog
- Donald Trump Named Time’s Person Of The Year