SUPERFRUIT Just Covered Miley Cyrus’ Entire Discography
Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- James Blake Drops Weird New Track ‘200 Press’
- Riff Raff Offers His Take On Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda': Listen
- Diplo Recounts Getting ‘Super Weird’ With Madonna in the Studio Recording Her New Album
- Kid Cudi: What’s Lupe Fiasco Doing with the Money from His Personalized Verses?
- Chris Brown is Moving On in New Song ‘X': Listen
- Juicy J, Nicki Minaj, Young Thug & Lil Bibby Party It Up in ‘Low’ Video: Watch
- The Real Reason Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Are Separated
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice Visits 101.9 AMP RADIO
- Score Tickets To Rock Hard Male Revue Every Day With Jill!
- Get Hooked Up All Day Every Day!