Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Nicki Minaj Receives Key to Queens, NY
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report
- Calvin Harris Reveals Star-Studded ‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1’ Track List
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes from ‘One of the Happiest People on Earth’
- Snapchat’s New Snap Map Feature Raising Safety Concerns
- BET Awards Silver Carpet Recap
- Rihanna Tweets World Leaders About Education
- Bruno Mars Falls Asleep At BET Awards
- Chipotle Holding Make-A-Wish Fundraiser
- Haim Announce North American Tour Dates