SUPERFRUIT Just Covered Miley Cyrus’ Entire Discography
Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Trending: The Internet Reacts To Taylor Swift’s Crazy AMAs Performance
- Bruno Mars Pops Up on Big Gipp’s ‘SugarHoneyCocoa’: Listen
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Waka Flocka Flame Soothes His Sore Throat With Pine Bros. Throat Drops: See the Commercial
- Mystikal Joined In as Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- Beyoncé Wins Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring the ‘Booty’ to the AMAs: Watch
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video