SUPERFRUIT Just Covered Miley Cyrus’ Entire Discography
Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Reality Check For 7/29/15: Blake Throws Miranda’s Stuff Out, James Bond Theme, The Weeknd Video For “Can’t Feel My Face”
- Zayn Malik Working with Frank Ocean’s Producer
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Opens Up about Recent Struggles with Addiction
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Nicki Minaj’s Ex Alleges He Was Her Ghostwriter on ‘The Pinkprint’
- Azealia Banks Hates Playing in Australia, Here’s Why
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle