Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Kanye West Made Aziz Ansari’s ‘Famous’ Spoof the Song’s Official Video
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Ft. Rihanna
- DJ Khaled, Chance the Rapper Tease Collaboration
- Selena Gomez Joins Share-a-Coke Campaign
- Beyoncé Honors Prince, Dedicates ‘Halo’ to Jay-Z at ‘Formation’ Tour Opener
- Beyoncé Kicks off Formation Tour in Miami: See the Best Instagrams
- Beyonce Kicks Off Formation World Tour In Miami [SETLIST]
- Beyonce Calls Out Jay Z During Formation Tour [VIDEO]