Miley Cyrus is one of those artists who has literally evolved over the span of her career which started as a preteen.
Beginning in her Hannah Montana days, Miley’s discography included the songs “The Best Of Both Worlds” and “Nobody’s Perfect” to her more mainstream singles “The Climb” and “7 Things.”
Then towards the end of Hannah and the beginning of her “Independence from Disney” songs like “See You Again” and “Can’t Be Tamed” hit the airwaves sending shockwaves to parents of 14 year old girls. (See Miley pole dances on stage)
Now, if Miley licked a toilet seat, it wouldn’t shock anyone considering her recent song material for “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball” are much more mature and the videos are something you’d see out of a wild teen party movie.
So the YouTubers and members of Pentatonix took to the web to cover the entire discography of Miley Cyrus beginning in her Hannah days until the present.
Please, enjoy “The Evolution of Miley Cyrus.”
More On AMP
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Alessia Cara
- Meek Mill Takes Aim at Drake, The Game & Beanie Sigel in New Freestyle
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Nick Minaj is Not Getting Involved in Meek Mill’s Beefs
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Kendall Jenner Tattoos Her Mouth
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Meek Mill And The Game’s Beef
- Jay-Z Inks A TV And Film Deal
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage