Trending: The Internet Reacts To Kim And Kanye’s Wedding
So Kim and Kanye got married over the weekend…
The rumor is that they blew over $2 million on the wedding which included massive tents, private jets, a wedding party in Paris, and of course a musical performance from Lana Del Ray.
Ugh. Now my wedding is going to look like a 2-year-old planned it and ran out of money so they decorated with streamers and a balloon arch.
Regardless, when celebrities have milestones, the internet erupts with hilarious photos and sayings…and this is how the internet reacted to the #Kimye Wedding:
I get embarrassed for people when I see them buzzing over Kim and Kanye, it is literally the worst thing ever.
— Fury (@SteFenton) May 27, 2014
Priest: Kim, do you take Kanye to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and cherish? Kim: I.. *Kanye grabs mic* Kanye: She do — World Star (@WorIdStarFunny) May 26, 2014
And the best one of them all…
The New York Post keeps it classy with its Kimye wedding coverage… pic.twitter.com/VNrRmpZx1y
— Elite Daily (@EliteDaily) May 26, 2014
And I feel about the same way. Someone bring back Brangelina.
Now to way less egotistical news…
It’s been a few years since Emma Watson was running around Hogwarts getting Harry and Ron out of trouble, and in that time, she’s been studying her life away at Brown University.
Brown is an Ivy League School in Providence, Rhode Island where Emma began studies in 2009.
She not only finished her degree in 5 years…(which is totally normal these days) but she also filmed several movies including “Perks of Being A Wallflower” which is a fav!
All of the studying has paid off because Emma just graduated from Brown University! She posted about the super exciting moment on Twitter:
Congrats Emma! Now go make more movies :)
Here’s What’s Trending On AMP
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere