It’s become our favorite past time, watching celebrities read mean tweets about themselves.
People will often hide behind the internet to Tweet, Facebook or blog about celebrities and what they say is never nice.
So Jimmy Kimmel has made a bit out of reading mean Tweets and he cleverly calls it “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets.”
This was round 7 of the game and in rounds 1-6, celebrities like Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Will Ferrell have all read Tweets about themselves.
So without further ado…here’s “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #7:”
Lolz. Sofia Vergara takes the cake!
Speaking of cake, Kim Kardashian is about to eat a lot of it (or not) on her wedding night which is tomorrow night in Florence, Italy!
I’m not a fan of the Kardashian Klan, I’m kind of over them…but I have to give it to the Kardashians…they know how to party!
They’ve been in Paris for the pre-wedding festivities and guests will be flown to Italy today.
Check out their Instagram pics! So jealous.
So basically, I might be a slight fan of Kim now…ugh.
What’s HOT on AMP?
- Demi Lovato and Jimmy Fallon Play Teen Girls in “Ew!’ Sketch
- Liam Payne Thanks Fans for Kind Messages after Son’s Birth
- Daily Dish For 3.28.17
- Promoter Charged with Pistol Whipping in Fight with Fetty Wap’s Crew
- The City Of Orlando Rallies Behind The UCF Knights
- City of Orlando, Orange County, Pulse Nightclub Announce “Orlando United Day” & Special Events
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Cover Ed Sheeran
- Adele May Never Tour Again
- AMP Radio Personalities Shine At Fashion For Wishes Benefit
- True Life: I’m A Black Girl Who Can’t Dance