It’s become our favorite past time, watching celebrities read mean tweets about themselves.
People will often hide behind the internet to Tweet, Facebook or blog about celebrities and what they say is never nice.
So Jimmy Kimmel has made a bit out of reading mean Tweets and he cleverly calls it “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets.”
This was round 7 of the game and in rounds 1-6, celebrities like Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Will Ferrell have all read Tweets about themselves.
So without further ado…here’s “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #7:”
Lolz. Sofia Vergara takes the cake!
Speaking of cake, Kim Kardashian is about to eat a lot of it (or not) on her wedding night which is tomorrow night in Florence, Italy!
I’m not a fan of the Kardashian Klan, I’m kind of over them…but I have to give it to the Kardashians…they know how to party!
They’ve been in Paris for the pre-wedding festivities and guests will be flown to Italy today.
Check out their Instagram pics! So jealous.
So basically, I might be a slight fan of Kim now…ugh.
What’s HOT on AMP?
- Daily Dish For 7.27.16
- Moby Releases Updated Jason Bourne Theme Song, ‘Extreme Ways’
- Nick Jonas Bummed He Didn’t Get a VMA Nod, But Life is Pretty Good
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Lorde Shares Hilarious Uber Story
- Mila Kunis Candidly Describes Ashton Kutcher’s Man Piece
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital after Stage Rushing Incident
- DJ Khaled Inspired by Disabled Fan
- Britney Spears on New Video: ‘There’s lots of female empowerment. Lol.’