If there was ever a time to NOT puke at a party…it would be an Oscars after party. However, if you’re Jennifer Lawrence, that is the perfect time.
Apparently, after JLaw’s 3rd Oscar Awards, she decided to go out. She was invited to a super exclusive party and wanted to make a good impression. However, that went south.
South as in…all over the porch of Guy Oseary who is Madonna’s manager and then Miley Cyrus told her to “get it together.”
It’s much more funny to watch JLaw tell the story so….
Sooooo, there’s this girl group called Cimorelli and they’re so adorable and the like to cover songs on YouTube.
They decided to take on Iggy Azaela‘s “Fancy” and basically emulated it exactly and it doesn’t work.
I’m sorry! Normally I love everything they post but this one…isn’t great. The best part is Dani, she’s the pale, tall girl who raps second. She can actually rap. With a little training, she could be the next Iggy!
Judge it for yourself.
Sounds to me like this guy just wants to make a quick buck. The sad part is…he won’t get very far. You can’t copyright a number.🙂
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Listen To Win A VIP Experience At Come Out With Pride Orlando
- Listen To Win Tickets To Meet Nene Leakes at Parliament House
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Chad & Jill’s A-Mazing Escape
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Flume’s Latest Album ‘Skin’
- Listen To Win A Trip To The 4th Annual ‘We Can Survive’ Bash At The Hollywood Bowl
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Alessia Cara
- Meek Mill Takes Aim at Drake, The Game & Beanie Sigel in New Freestyle
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Nick Minaj is Not Getting Involved in Meek Mill’s Beefs
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld