Trending: Jennifer Lawrence Told To “Get It Together” By Miley Cyrus After Puking
If there was ever a time to NOT puke at a party…it would be an Oscars after party. However, if you’re Jennifer Lawrence, that is the perfect time.
Apparently, after JLaw’s 3rd Oscar Awards, she decided to go out. She was invited to a super exclusive party and wanted to make a good impression. However, that went south.
South as in…all over the porch of Guy Oseary who is Madonna’s manager and then Miley Cyrus told her to “get it together.”
It’s much more funny to watch JLaw tell the story so….
Sooooo, there’s this girl group called Cimorelli and they’re so adorable and the like to cover songs on YouTube.
They decided to take on Iggy Azaela‘s “Fancy” and basically emulated it exactly and it doesn’t work.
I’m sorry! Normally I love everything they post but this one…isn’t great. The best part is Dani, she’s the pale, tall girl who raps second. She can actually rap. With a little training, she could be the next Iggy!
Judge it for yourself.
Sounds to me like this guy just wants to make a quick buck. The sad part is…he won’t get very far. You can’t copyright a number. :)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere