If there was ever a time to NOT puke at a party…it would be an Oscars after party. However, if you’re Jennifer Lawrence, that is the perfect time.
Apparently, after JLaw’s 3rd Oscar Awards, she decided to go out. She was invited to a super exclusive party and wanted to make a good impression. However, that went south.
South as in…all over the porch of Guy Oseary who is Madonna’s manager and then Miley Cyrus told her to “get it together.”
It’s much more funny to watch JLaw tell the story so….
Sooooo, there’s this girl group called Cimorelli and they’re so adorable and the like to cover songs on YouTube.
They decided to take on Iggy Azaela‘s “Fancy” and basically emulated it exactly and it doesn’t work.
I’m sorry! Normally I love everything they post but this one…isn’t great. The best part is Dani, she’s the pale, tall girl who raps second. She can actually rap. With a little training, she could be the next Iggy!
Judge it for yourself.
Sounds to me like this guy just wants to make a quick buck. The sad part is…he won’t get very far. You can’t copyright a number. 🙂
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj’s “Side To Side” Certified Triple Platinum
- Aaron Carter Thinks He’ll End Up with a Woman
- Lorde Strips Down ‘Melodrama’ for Intimate Performance
- The Muppets Detail First-Ever Full-Length Live Shows
- Happy Birthday Joe Jonas
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Plays John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ on a Casio
- Rihanna Taps Calvin Harris for Third Annual Diamond Ball
- Britney Spears Also Loves ‘Mi Gente’ Song
- Ariana Grande Manchester Concert Bombing Victims to Receive $324K Each
- 5 Funny Roller Coaster Videos On ‘National Roller Coaster Day’