If there was ever a time to NOT puke at a party…it would be an Oscars after party. However, if you’re Jennifer Lawrence, that is the perfect time.
Apparently, after JLaw’s 3rd Oscar Awards, she decided to go out. She was invited to a super exclusive party and wanted to make a good impression. However, that went south.
South as in…all over the porch of Guy Oseary who is Madonna’s manager and then Miley Cyrus told her to “get it together.”
It’s much more funny to watch JLaw tell the story so….
Sooooo, there’s this girl group called Cimorelli and they’re so adorable and the like to cover songs on YouTube.
They decided to take on Iggy Azaela‘s “Fancy” and basically emulated it exactly and it doesn’t work.
I’m sorry! Normally I love everything they post but this one…isn’t great. The best part is Dani, she’s the pale, tall girl who raps second. She can actually rap. With a little training, she could be the next Iggy!
Judge it for yourself.
Sounds to me like this guy just wants to make a quick buck. The sad part is…he won’t get very far. You can’t copyright a number. 🙂
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Charlie Puth Can’t Stop Dancing in ‘How Long’ Music Video
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- 5 Types Of People You’ll See On Snapchat
- Lil Uzi Vert Calls Off Joint Tour with Playboi Carti
- Drake Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Tragically Hip’s Gord Downie
- Miley Cyrus Sends Video Message to Las Vegas Victim
- 4 Daily Habits That Will Keep You Smiling
- Eminem Surprises Pistons Fans At Season Opener