Apparently, bringing guns into Chipotle was a thing that was happening and the company has now asked customers to not bring weapons into it’s stores.
CNN Money is reporting that there was some sort of gun movement where two dudes posted a photo of themselves holding assault rifles (big gun I’m assuming) inside a Chipotle in Dallas, Texas.
A group of moms who represent those victims of Sandy Hook Elementary took action immediately. (Rest in peace little angels.)
Chipotle responded super fast when word broke that this group of moms was campaigning for #BurritosNotBullets.
This was Chipotle’s response:
“Recently, participants from an “open carry” demonstration in Texas brought guns (including military-style assault rifles) into one of our restaurants, causing many of our customers anxiety and discomfort,” said Chipotle’s Chris Arnold in statement. “We are respectfully asking that customers not bring guns into our restaurants, unless they are authorized law enforcement personnel.”
So you shouldn’t have to worry about guns in Chipotle anytime soon..unless of course some tool bag is there showing off his guns trying to impress the ladies. *Eye Roll*
I mean…Chipotle is literally the best thing on the planet.
— William Coles (@WilliamHC3) May 3, 2014
Just ask this little guy what he thinks of Chipotle…
Man I dont why this is so funny lmao “Chipotle is my life” https://t.co/oE3xZfyOKP
— CRA Huie (@JustCallMeHuie) May 19, 2014
I mean, this is what our generation’s achievements are going to look like…
So, leave your guns at home but buy more burritos. Dammit. Now I want a burrito.
What’s Trending On AMP:
- Donald Trump Named Time’s Person Of The Year
- Rae Sremmurd May Be Collaborating With Drake
- Rihanna Clarifies Apparent Beyoncé Diss
- Orlando 2nd Best Place For Singles In 2016
- Jay-Z Tried to Manage Prince’s Catalog Following His Death
- Hear Demo of Drake’s ‘Crew Love’ Performed by The Weeknd
- Beyoncé Makes ‘Time’ Magazine’s ‘Person of the Year’ List
- Adele’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ is the Most Popular Viral Video of 2016
- Katy Perry is Twitter’s Most Followed Celebrity of 2016
- Nicki Minaj’s New Song ‘Ain’t Gone Do It’ Featured in Mobile Game