Paul Walker’s Brothers On Set Finishing Scenes For ‘Fast And Furious 7′
So awesome that Paul Walker’s brothers, Cody and Caleb, stepped up to finish Paul’s final scenes for Fast And Furious 7! They were filming in Malibu, CA with Vin Diesel, Tyrese, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez.
I love how all the original characters stayed with the series. I don’t think the movies would have been as successful if they weren’t all involved. I mean, look at Tokyo Drift. Terrible! However, Tokyo Drift is where this all started and kicks off Fast And Furious 7. Talk about circling back around!
Here are the pics TMZ snagged from the set in Malibu. Kinda looks like Paul, right? CLICK ME!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- Interview: Sage the Gemini on ‘Bachelor Party,’ Jordin Sparks and Becoming the Next Jay Z and Beyonce
- Now Matters More Foundation
- How to Download Apple Music
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien
- Julia Roberts Goes Vigilante in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ Trailer: Watch