Paul Walker’s Brothers On Set Finishing Scenes For ‘Fast And Furious 7′
So awesome that Paul Walker’s brothers, Cody and Caleb, stepped up to finish Paul’s final scenes for Fast And Furious 7! They were filming in Malibu, CA with Vin Diesel, Tyrese, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez.
I love how all the original characters stayed with the series. I don’t think the movies would have been as successful if they weren’t all involved. I mean, look at Tokyo Drift. Terrible! However, Tokyo Drift is where this all started and kicks off Fast And Furious 7. Talk about circling back around!
Here are the pics TMZ snagged from the set in Malibu. Kinda looks like Paul, right? CLICK ME!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Wiz Khalifa Talks Own Run-Ins With The Cops, Asks for Peace in Ferguson
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- Katy Perry and Riff Raff Team Up for ‘This Is How We Do (Remix)’
- Trending: 7 Twit Pics That Prove You Should Love “Guardians Of The Galaxy” Star Chris Pratt
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Girl Does Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Wisdom Teeth Pulled! HAHA! [VIDEO]
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks