Paul Walker’s Brothers On Set Finishing Scenes For ‘Fast And Furious 7′
So awesome that Paul Walker’s brothers, Cody and Caleb, stepped up to finish Paul’s final scenes for Fast And Furious 7! They were filming in Malibu, CA with Vin Diesel, Tyrese, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez.
I love how all the original characters stayed with the series. I don’t think the movies would have been as successful if they weren’t all involved. I mean, look at Tokyo Drift. Terrible! However, Tokyo Drift is where this all started and kicks off Fast And Furious 7. Talk about circling back around!
Here are the pics TMZ snagged from the set in Malibu. Kinda looks like Paul, right? CLICK ME!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa