Paul Walker’s Brothers On Set Finishing Scenes For ‘Fast And Furious 7′
So awesome that Paul Walker’s brothers, Cody and Caleb, stepped up to finish Paul’s final scenes for Fast And Furious 7! They were filming in Malibu, CA with Vin Diesel, Tyrese, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez.
I love how all the original characters stayed with the series. I don’t think the movies would have been as successful if they weren’t all involved. I mean, look at Tokyo Drift. Terrible! However, Tokyo Drift is where this all started and kicks off Fast And Furious 7. Talk about circling back around!
Here are the pics TMZ snagged from the set in Malibu. Kinda looks like Paul, right? CLICK ME!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on ‘Ellen’
- Mysteryland Attendee’s Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to ‘Flicka Da Wrist’ After Making NBA Finals
- Thousands Want Iggy Azalea’s Billboard Music Award Taken Away
- Americans Try Southern Food For The First Time
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look…Before She Got Confetti Bombed
- Stream Jason Derulo’s New Album ‘Everything Is 4′