So awesome that Paul Walker’s brothers, Cody and Caleb, stepped up to finish Paul’s final scenes for Fast And Furious 7! They were filming in Malibu, CA with Vin Diesel, Tyrese, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez.
I love how all the original characters stayed with the series. I don’t think the movies would have been as successful if they weren’t all involved. I mean, look at Tokyo Drift. Terrible! However, Tokyo Drift is where this all started and kicks off Fast And Furious 7. Talk about circling back around!
Here are the pics TMZ snagged from the set in Malibu. Kinda looks like Paul, right? CLICK ME!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- “All The Feels” For 6.26.17
- Daily Dish For 6.26.17
- DJ Khaled Storms 2017 BET Awards with Quavo, Lil Wayne, Chance the Rapper
- Remy Ma Trumps Nicki Minaj at BET Awards
- Future and Kendrick Lamar Perform Fiery ‘Mask Off’ at BET Awards
- Chance the Rapper Wins Best New Artist, Humanitarian Award at BET Awards
- Lil Kim’s Crew Involved in L.A. Robbery: Report
- Bruno Mars Stops His BET Awards Performance, Twice
- Fourth Of July Weekend With “Despicable Me 3” Tickets
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove