But who exactly is Iggy Azaela besides the tall blonde rapper?
Well, here are 10 things you should know about Iggy Azaela.
1. Iggy Azaela is a stage name. Her real name is Amethyst Ameilia Kelly.
2. She was born in Mullumbimby, New South Wales in Australia.
3. She was born on June 7th, 1990.
4. She dropped out of high school at 16 and decided to move to America. She told her parents she was just going on vacation with a friend and ended up staying.
5. Iggy initially stayed in Miami upon “moving” to the US, but later relocated to Houston and finally Atlanta.
6. She began rapping at 14.
7. Her current single’s music video was inspired by the movie Clueless which Iggy is a big fan of.
8. Her ex is rapper A$AP Rocky. She had his name tattooed on her body and after they broke up she had it crossed out slightly.
9. She is signed to Wilhemina Models. (She is so pretty.)
10. Her album The New Classic is the highest charting female-rap album since Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
And of course, the song of the summer, Iggy is featured on.
What’s HOT On AMP?
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- M.I.A. Turns in ‘Last LP’
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch The Muppets Cover Outkast’s ‘Ms. Jackson’
- Zedd Talks Kesha Collaboration
- Drake Tells Toronto Crowd New Music is Coming Soon
- Does a Key Scene from Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Borrow Too Much?