But who exactly is Iggy Azaela besides the tall blonde rapper?
Well, here are 10 things you should know about Iggy Azaela.
1. Iggy Azaela is a stage name. Her real name is Amethyst Ameilia Kelly.
2. She was born in Mullumbimby, New South Wales in Australia.
3. She was born on June 7th, 1990.
4. She dropped out of high school at 16 and decided to move to America. She told her parents she was just going on vacation with a friend and ended up staying.
5. Iggy initially stayed in Miami upon “moving” to the US, but later relocated to Houston and finally Atlanta.
6. She began rapping at 14.
7. Her current single’s music video was inspired by the movie Clueless which Iggy is a big fan of.
8. Her ex is rapper A$AP Rocky. She had his name tattooed on her body and after they broke up she had it crossed out slightly.
9. She is signed to Wilhemina Models. (She is so pretty.)
10. Her album The New Classic is the highest charting female-rap album since Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
And of course, the song of the summer, Iggy is featured on.
What’s HOT On AMP?
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs