This is why you don’t let the Jenner girls do what the Kardashians do. (Cannot believe I just said that.)
Kendall Jenner looked fabulous at the Billboard Music Awards last night and was starting to introduce the super hot Aussies of 5 Seconds Of Summer when she almost introduced One Direction instead.
Unfortunately for her, the 5SoS fans are just as diehard as any other fan base and probably aren’t too happy that Kendall flubbed their intro.
Her exact words: “And now we welcome….one…. (pause) guys I’m the worst reader…”
@sohoharry I’m so mean
— maria (@sohoharry) May 19, 2014
Congratulations Kendall. The internet is now one big “Burn Book” for you.
If you can read this, this proves that you have a higher reading level than kendall jenner
— viktoria ☆ (@Shaine_Styles1D) May 19, 2014
I want to thank Kendall Jenner for making me realize that school is important
— Romy (@5secsofmusic_) May 19, 2014
— × × (@petizouis) May 19, 2014
I may be way uglier and fatter than Kendall Jenner but at least I can read
— HE FINALLY DID IT♡ (@icliffordstyles) May 19, 2014
Also on the Billboard Music
Concert Awards was the super awesome but totally creepy Michael Jackson performance, Katy Perry’s sweet toothed performance of “Birthday” and hopefully you saw Summer 2014’s dream team, Ariana Grande and Iggy Azaela perform a “Fancy”/”Problem” mash-up!
In my opinion, these two performances were the best of the show. Iggy sounded really good live, which for rappers is difficult to do, and Ariana slayed her vocals.
The only qualm I had with the performance is Ariana’s shoes. I felt like she was one crack in the floor away from eating super waxy stage flooring.
Despite those ridiculously high shoes, the performance was amazing!
And then, not in attendance at the BBMAs was Cody Simpson.
He was too busy Instagramming pictures of his naked cheeks…and I don’t mean his face…
Unfortunately, you can’t post nude photos of yourself…so it was taken down.
What’s Hot On AMP?
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day
- The Weeknd and Drake Reunite
- Nicole Kidman Reveals That She Was Engaged to Lenny Kravitz
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’