Hot Right Now: Kendall Jenner Botches 5 Seconds Of Summer Intro At BBMAs
This is why you don’t let the Jenner girls do what the Kardashians do. (Cannot believe I just said that.)
Kendall Jenner looked fabulous at the Billboard Music Awards last night and was starting to introduce the super hot Aussies of 5 Seconds Of Summer when she almost introduced One Direction instead.
Unfortunately for her, the 5SoS fans are just as diehard as any other fan base and probably aren’t too happy that Kendall flubbed their intro.
Her exact words: “And now we welcome….one…. (pause) guys I’m the worst reader…”
@sohoharry I’m so mean
— maria (@sohoharry) May 19, 2014
Congratulations Kendall. The internet is now one big “Burn Book” for you.
If you can read this, this proves that you have a higher reading level than kendall jenner
— viktoria ☆ (@Shaine_Styles1D) May 19, 2014
I want to thank Kendall Jenner for making me realize that school is important
— Romy (@5secsofmusic_) May 19, 2014
— × × (@petizouis) May 19, 2014
I may be way uglier and fatter than Kendall Jenner but at least I can read
— HE FINALLY DID IT♡ (@icliffordstyles) May 19, 2014
Also on the Billboard Music
Concert Awards was the super awesome but totally creepy Michael Jackson performance, Katy Perry’s sweet toothed performance of “Birthday” and hopefully you saw Summer 2014′s dream team, Ariana Grande and Iggy Azaela perform a “Fancy”/”Problem” mash-up!
In my opinion, these two performances were the best of the show. Iggy sounded really good live, which for rappers is difficult to do, and Ariana slayed her vocals.
The only qualm I had with the performance is Ariana’s shoes. I felt like she was one crack in the floor away from eating super waxy stage flooring.
Despite those ridiculously high shoes, the performance was amazing!
And then, not in attendance at the BBMAs was Cody Simpson.
He was too busy Instagramming pictures of his naked cheeks…and I don’t mean his face…
Unfortunately, you can’t post nude photos of yourself…so it was taken down.
What’s Hot On AMP?
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’
- Watch a Bunch of Old People Dance to ‘Turn Down for What’
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Eminem Rape Line, Says She’s Bored of ‘Old Men Threatening Young Women’
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Mary J. Blige, Disclosure Release New Collab ‘Follow’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video
- André 3000′s Outkast Reunion Tour Jumpsuits Get Their Own Art Exhibit
- Nicki Minaj Takes Over on the New David Guetta Jam, ‘Hey Mama’: Listen
- This Way To Eat Oreos Will Blow Your Mind!! [Video]