Hot Right Now: Rihanna Mocks “Bat Suit” Fan On Twitter
Rihanna is known to wear some pretty outlandish outfits, and a perfect example would be her “bat suit.”
Alexis Carter is a fan from Baltimore and was attending her high school’s prom that had a theme of Hollywood. She decided she wanted to be different and select something other than the typical red carpet gown.
So Alexis went with her own version of Rihanna’s bat suit.
According to Gawker, people loved the outfit and even complimented her on it. But then pictures hit the internet.
Little did she know, Rihanna wouldn’t be too kind when word got to her that Alexis had gone to the bats.
She gets it pic.twitter.com/DCqsvPXAjk
— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 9, 2014
Rihanna publicly bullied Alexis on Twitter! So rude.
To help that burn, One Direction can throw some of their cool cash on it.
It’s been revealed that One Direction is Britain’s richest boy band in history.
Basically, they’re loaded and only in their early 20s.
It’s no surprise though. They know how to sell a record and let’s get real…their new music is amazing and totally what I want to hear right now…after all Spring is the season of love…right?
Speaking of love, I’m totally in love with Shailene Woodley from “Divergent” and the upcoming film “Fault In Our Stars.”
She was interviewed by In Style magazine, where she dished on her weight loss that cost her her boobs and what she thinks of her/our generation.
“I feel like I’m a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem,” she said.
Speaking on our generation, she said:
“I think we’re on top of things actually. Maybe I feel this way because I surround myself with like-minded people. Doing the right thing always makes you feel good. And it’s contagious.”
So basically Shailene is my spirit animal…except for the fact that she said she eats clay. That’s weird.
What’s HOT On AMP
- Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds of Summer Will Collaborate ‘Eventually’
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on ‘Ellen’
- Mysteryland Attendee’s Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to ‘Flicka Da Wrist’ After Making NBA Finals
- Thousands Want Iggy Azalea’s Billboard Music Award Taken Away
- Americans Try Southern Food For The First Time
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look…Before She Got Confetti Bombed