Hot Right Now: Rihanna Mocks “Bat Suit” Fan On Twitter
Rihanna is known to wear some pretty outlandish outfits, and a perfect example would be her “bat suit.”
Alexis Carter is a fan from Baltimore and was attending her high school’s prom that had a theme of Hollywood. She decided she wanted to be different and select something other than the typical red carpet gown.
So Alexis went with her own version of Rihanna’s bat suit.
According to Gawker, people loved the outfit and even complimented her on it. But then pictures hit the internet.
Little did she know, Rihanna wouldn’t be too kind when word got to her that Alexis had gone to the bats.
She gets it pic.twitter.com/DCqsvPXAjk
— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 9, 2014
Rihanna publicly bullied Alexis on Twitter! So rude.
To help that burn, One Direction can throw some of their cool cash on it.
It’s been revealed that One Direction is Britain’s richest boy band in history.
Basically, they’re loaded and only in their early 20s.
It’s no surprise though. They know how to sell a record and let’s get real…their new music is amazing and totally what I want to hear right now…after all Spring is the season of love…right?
Speaking of love, I’m totally in love with Shailene Woodley from “Divergent” and the upcoming film “Fault In Our Stars.”
She was interviewed by In Style magazine, where she dished on her weight loss that cost her her boobs and what she thinks of her/our generation.
“I feel like I’m a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem,” she said.
Speaking on our generation, she said:
“I think we’re on top of things actually. Maybe I feel this way because I surround myself with like-minded people. Doing the right thing always makes you feel good. And it’s contagious.”
So basically Shailene is my spirit animal…except for the fact that she said she eats clay. That’s weird.
What’s HOT On AMP
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch