Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Investigated In LA For An Attempted Robbery
Apparently, a woman in Los Angeles took some photos of Justin Bieber on her phone and he didn’t like that.
According to E! News, Justin snatched the phone out of the woman’s hands, screamed at her which prompted her daughter to cry.
What this sounds like to me, is that Justin has a hot temper and didn’t want his photo taken. Of course, he could have simply said, ma’am please don’t take my photo.
I don’t see how he can get in trouble for this…but then again, I’m not a detective.
He recently said in an interview with Parade when asked about who he thinks will win:
“I don’t know. Amy [Purdy] is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met in my whole life—most inspirational, motivational. It was so deeply touching to be able to talk to her and hear stories about obviously a very rare situation. It would be amazing to see her take home the crown. I have friends on the show. Charlie [White] became a good friend; I’d love to see him do well.”
Hmm…so he doesn’t think James will win. Oh well.
Today is Wednesday, and we thought we’d shine the spotlight on our #WCW which just happens to be Cher Lloyd.
She’s performing at Mardi Gras on May 24th and I cannot wait! I’ll be singing along and jamming out with all the other Brats out there!
So let’s sing along to this one…mkay?
Here’s What’s Hot On AMP
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′