Apparently, a woman in Los Angeles took some photos of Justin Bieber on her phone and he didn’t like that.
According to E! News, Justin snatched the phone out of the woman’s hands, screamed at her which prompted her daughter to cry.
What this sounds like to me, is that Justin has a hot temper and didn’t want his photo taken. Of course, he could have simply said, ma’am please don’t take my photo.
I don’t see how he can get in trouble for this…but then again, I’m not a detective.
He recently said in an interview with Parade when asked about who he thinks will win:
“I don’t know. Amy [Purdy] is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met in my whole life—most inspirational, motivational. It was so deeply touching to be able to talk to her and hear stories about obviously a very rare situation. It would be amazing to see her take home the crown. I have friends on the show. Charlie [White] became a good friend; I’d love to see him do well.”
Hmm…so he doesn’t think James will win. Oh well.
Today is Wednesday, and we thought we’d shine the spotlight on our #WCW which just happens to be Cher Lloyd.
She’s performing at Mardi Gras on May 24th and I cannot wait! I’ll be singing along and jamming out with all the other Brats out there!
So let’s sing along to this one…mkay?
Here’s What’s Hot On AMP
- Miley Cyrus Debuts New Break-Up Single ‘Week Without You’
- Rihanna Loves Cardi B’s ‘Bodak Yellow’
- Video Of Children Rescued From Earthquake In Mexico Will Give You Chills
- “All The Feels” For 9.21.17
- Lady Gaga Praises Noah Cyrus’ Cover of ‘Million Reasons’
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Inflatable Bull Costume)
- DJ Khaled Will Host BET Awards
- Chad and Jill Celebrate Lil’ Boss’ 1 Year Anniversary!
- Daily Dish For 9.21.17
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary