Ariana Grande And Iggy Azalea Teaming Up For 2014 Billboard Music Awards On Sunday
Well, there’s no surprise here! Why wouldn’t you want the two girls with two of the biggest songs in the country right now performing? Just makes sense! Looks like both Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea will sing “Problems” and Iggy will perform her latest hit, “Fancy”. Should be a good one!
Other performers on the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which air this Sunday night live on ABC, include Imagine Dragons, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, OneRepublic, Pitbull, and Ricky Martin.
Here’s The Latest From AMP
- New Coachella Video Features Pharrell, Lorde, Arcade Fire: Watch
- Solange Takes Azealia Banks’ Side in Iggy Azalea Feud
- Rihanna Continues to Tease New Album with French Fan Event
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Nicki Minaj Freestyles with the Great Shaquille O’Neal: Watch
- Kanye West Reportedly Showers Daughter with Five-Figure Christmas Gifts
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Nicki Minaj Is the Face of Roberto Cavalli Spring 2015
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch