Ariana Grande And Iggy Azalea Teaming Up For 2014 Billboard Music Awards On Sunday
Well, there’s no surprise here! Why wouldn’t you want the two girls with two of the biggest songs in the country right now performing? Just makes sense! Looks like both Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea will sing “Problems” and Iggy will perform her latest hit, “Fancy”. Should be a good one!
Other performers on the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which air this Sunday night live on ABC, include Imagine Dragons, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, OneRepublic, Pitbull, and Ricky Martin.
Here’s The Latest From AMP
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- Killer Mike Breaks Down on Stage In St. Louis After Ferguson Decision: ‘Riots Are Only the Language of the Unheard’
- Ferguson Verdict: Darren Wilson Not Charged, Musicians React on Social Media