Ariana Grande And Iggy Azalea Teaming Up For 2014 Billboard Music Awards On Sunday
Well, there’s no surprise here! Why wouldn’t you want the two girls with two of the biggest songs in the country right now performing? Just makes sense! Looks like both Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea will sing “Problems” and Iggy will perform her latest hit, “Fancy”. Should be a good one!
Other performers on the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which air this Sunday night live on ABC, include Imagine Dragons, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Lorde, Miley Cyrus, OneRepublic, Pitbull, and Ricky Martin.
Here’s The Latest From AMP
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers