Justin Bieber Vs. Seth Rogan: Let The Twitter Battle Begin
In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Seth Rogan lashed out about Justin Bieber, saying, “He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought,” Rogen said. “You meet him, and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he will be.”
The Biebs tweeted this response today
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere