In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Seth Rogan lashed out about Justin Bieber, saying, “He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought,” Rogen said. “You meet him, and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he will be.”
The Biebs tweeted this response today
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen to Young Thug, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa and PnB Rock’s ‘Gang Up’
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Here Are All The Samples From Drake’s “More Life” Album
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- True Life: I Caught Four Mosquitoes Having A Spring Fling!
- 5 Artists Who Should Appear on Kendrick Lamar’s Next Album
- Killer Cobra Still On The Loose In Ocala
- Migos Brawl with Bikers in New ‘What The Price’ Video
- David Guetta Teams with Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne for ‘Light My Body Up’
- Pharrell Teams with Mike WiLL Made-It on Futuristic ‘Aries (YuGo)’