In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Seth Rogan lashed out about Justin Bieber, saying, “He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought,” Rogen said. “You meet him, and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he will be.”
The Biebs tweeted this response today
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Adele’s “Hello” in 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’