In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Seth Rogan lashed out about Justin Bieber, saying, “He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought,” Rogen said. “You meet him, and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he will be.”
The Biebs tweeted this response today
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Concert Special Is Here
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Rob Kardashian Bashes Sisters On Twitter
- Mary J. Blige Sings To Hilary Clinton In Upcoming Apple Music Interview
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- Alicia Keys’ Black Ball Benefit to Feature Chance the Rapper, Salt-n-Pepa, More