In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Seth Rogan lashed out about Justin Bieber, saying, “He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought,” Rogen said. “You meet him, and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he will be.”
The Biebs tweeted this response today
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?