According to Star Magazine, Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter, is getting married. He is all grown up and engaged to his girlfriend Erin Darke….allegedly.
OMG! How old do I feel? Is he even old enough to get married???? Yes…yes, he his. Wow. Time flies. Can you imagine….Erin gets to say she married Harry Potter. When they have kids…their kids get to say…”My dad is Harry Potter.” WHAT?!
That is crazy.
Do you think she will go by Erin Potter…or Erin Radcliffe? I would totally go by Jill Potter….I don’t care if that’s not his real name…that is what I’d go by.
Some sources are saying it is NOT true, but then again Daniel Radcliffe is known to be SUPER private.
So, If the cat IS out of the bag…I can totally see his rep telling reporters that it’s NOT…you know…to throw them off. That is so “School Of Hogwarts” of him.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’