Harry Potter, AKA Daniel Radcliffe, Is Getting Married…Maybe
According to Star Magazine, Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter, is getting married. He is all grown up and engaged to his girlfriend Erin Darke….allegedly.
OMG! How old do I feel? Is he even old enough to get married???? Yes…yes, he his. Wow. Time flies. Can you imagine….Erin gets to say she married Harry Potter. When they have kids…their kids get to say…”My dad is Harry Potter.” WHAT?!
That is crazy.
Do you think she will go by Erin Potter…or Erin Radcliffe? I would totally go by Jill Potter….I don’t care if that’s not his real name…that is what I’d go by.
Some sources are saying it is NOT true, but then again Daniel Radcliffe is known to be SUPER private.
So, If the cat IS out of the bag…I can totally see his rep telling reporters that it’s NOT…you know…to throw them off. That is so “School Of Hogwarts” of him.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers