Ansel Elgort Recreates ‘Fault In Our Stars’ Poster With Co-star Nat Wolff
When the first poster for the movie version of YA novel sensation The Fault In Our Stars was revealed back in December, fans of the love story of Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters were psyched to get a first glimpse of actors Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley playing their favorite characters.
Looking lovingly into each others’ eyes, at an extremely close distance, it gave reassurance that they would probably have the kind of romantic chemistry necessary to make the movie a success.
Now…flash forward about 6 months. Proving that he is an equal opportunity smolderer, Elgort recreated the poster photo once again for his Instagram account, only this time substituting Woodley with fellow co-star Nat Wolff, who plays Isaac in the film.
Elgort appropriately captioned the photo with “love is blind,” a reference to the character of Isaac losing his sight in the book and movie.
The trio of Elgort, Woodley and Wolff, along with TFIOS author John Green, are currently touring the country with the “Fault In Our Stars Tour,” where they made an appearance Tuesday at the Dolphin Mall in Miami to a huge crowd of screaming fans.
They also took time out to hit the beach before continuing on up north to Ohio with the tour.
The Fault In Our Stars is set to hit theaters on June 6th and we can’t wait!
The Latest From AMP
- Vince Staples Wants Miley Cyrus to Apologize to Kendrick Lamar
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force