When the first poster for the movie version of YA novel sensation The Fault In Our Stars was revealed back in December, fans of the love story of Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters were psyched to get a first glimpse of actors Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley playing their favorite characters.
Looking lovingly into each others’ eyes, at an extremely close distance, it gave reassurance that they would probably have the kind of romantic chemistry necessary to make the movie a success.
Now…flash forward about 6 months. Proving that he is an equal opportunity smolderer, Elgort recreated the poster photo once again for his Instagram account, only this time substituting Woodley with fellow co-star Nat Wolff, who plays Isaac in the film.
Elgort appropriately captioned the photo with “love is blind,” a reference to the character of Isaac losing his sight in the book and movie.
The trio of Elgort, Woodley and Wolff, along with TFIOS author John Green, are currently touring the country with the “Fault In Our Stars Tour,” where they made an appearance Tuesday at the Dolphin Mall in Miami to a huge crowd of screaming fans.
They also took time out to hit the beach before continuing on up north to Ohio with the tour.
The Fault In Our Stars is set to hit theaters on June 6th and we can’t wait!
The Latest From AMP
- Listen to Young Thug, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa and PnB Rock’s ‘Gang Up’
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Here Are All The Samples From Drake’s “More Life” Album
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- True Life: I Caught Four Mosquitoes Having A Spring Fling!
- 5 Artists Who Should Appear on Kendrick Lamar’s Next Album
- Killer Cobra Still On The Loose In Ocala
- Migos Brawl with Bikers in New ‘What The Price’ Video
- David Guetta Teams with Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne for ‘Light My Body Up’
- Pharrell Teams with Mike WiLL Made-It on Futuristic ‘Aries (YuGo)’