If Hollywood doesn’t have a controversy going on every minute of everyday, then it wouldn’t be Hollywood.
The thing that is making people crazy this very minute is a controversial picture of Willow Smith ( I whip my hair back and forth ) with Disney actor Moises Arias. They are in bed. She’s 13…he’s 20.
I’ll let that sink in…then before you see the photo, you must know it’s NOT an inappropriate photo IE: They’re not naked or under the “covers” together.
I’m sure Will and Jada are very “hands on” with their daughter and what she’s into…They’re also not stupid and know that publicity makes you relevant.
Although, I can completely understand why some would be upset…in the scheme of things I don’t think that this is all that big of a deal, but some people like to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
With that said…if this were my daughter…I’d be going Tony Soprano on someone. All bets are off when it’s your own kid. If Jada and Will don’t mind…maybe we shouldn’t either.
The photo was initially posted to Arias’ Instagram and Tumblr pages, although it has since been removed from his Instagram. Take a look at the photo on his Tumblr and you be the judge. The photo is titled Simba and Nala 2014, a reference to characters from Disney’s The Lion King.
Here is one of Willow’s songs that we all love to hate…but really love. I Whip My Hair Back And Forth.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Chance the Rapper Talks Tour, GRAMMY Wins, Barack Obama
- Pink Shares Breastfeeding Photo
- Orlando Fat Tuesday Celebrations
- Nicki Minaj and Future Collaborate on Video Project
- Daily Dish For 2.28.17
- Kim Kardashian Posts Adorable Selfies with Son Saint West
- Chance the Rapper to Talk Education Reform with Illinois Governor
- Watch Ed Sheeran & Roots Perform ‘Shape of You’ with Toy Instruments
- Dancing With The Stars Contestants
- Watch James Corden Spoof ‘La La Land’ Oscars Debacle in Song