Will Smith’s Daughter Willow Poses In Bed With Shirtless Actor
If Hollywood doesn’t have a controversy going on every minute of everyday, then it wouldn’t be Hollywood.
The thing that is making people crazy this very minute is a controversial picture of Willow Smith ( I whip my hair back and forth ) with Disney actor Moises Arias. They are in bed. She’s 13…he’s 20.
I’ll let that sink in…then before you see the photo, you must know it’s NOT an inappropriate photo IE: They’re not naked or under the “covers” together.
I’m sure Will and Jada are very “hands on” with their daughter and what she’s into…They’re also not stupid and know that publicity makes you relevant.
Although, I can completely understand why some would be upset…in the scheme of things I don’t think that this is all that big of a deal, but some people like to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
With that said…if this were my daughter…I’d be going Tony Soprano on someone. All bets are off when it’s your own kid. If Jada and Will don’t mind…maybe we shouldn’t either.
The photo was initially posted to Arias’ Instagram and Tumblr pages, although it has since been removed from his Instagram. Take a look at the photo on his Tumblr and you be the judge. The photo is titled Simba and Nala 2014, a reference to characters from Disney’s The Lion King.
Here is one of Willow’s songs that we all love to hate…but really love. I Whip My Hair Back And Forth.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Hang With The AMP Team At The Spark Run!
- Drake, Lil Wayne May Tour Together Again
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Quickest Interview Ever: Charli XCX [VIDEO]
- Quickest Interview Ever: Michael Myers [VIDEO]
- Trending: Taylor Swift Admits She Wouldn’t Date Herself
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: ‘It Isn’t Finish[ed]‘