In case you thought Miley Cyrus was popping pills and shooting up whatever it is that people “shoot up” you should probably sit down and refrain from speaking.
Miley has come forward to say that her hospital stint wasn’t from a drug overdose like everyone wants it to be, she merely took bad antibiotics and had a reaction.
E! News has her saying: “I didn’t have a drug overdose,” Miley said, according to multiple reports. “I took some sh–ty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction.”
Those antibiotics she’s referring to may not have been bad, she could have just been allergic and ended up reacting to it that way most people react to things their bodies can’t handle.
But of course, people are hoping it’s from drugs. *Eye roll*
Rock on with your bad self Miley. We’re still singing along!
Have you ever wondered what Zac Efron, Seth Rogan and Jimmy Fallon looked like as girls? Well, wonder no more!
They look… EW!
No really, it was for a skit and it’s HILARIOUS!
Excuse me while I now dream of Zac Efron as a woman…can I use him for my #WCW???
Speaking of #WCW… Demi Lovato is on the cover of Cosmopolitan Latina and she has quite the message for other Latinas.
“I’m proud of my heritage,” Lovato told the magazine. “We add a little edge, attitude, and pride to everything we do and say.”
The issue is on newsstands now.
See what’s HOT on 101.9 AMP Radio
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Jay-Z May Have Turned Down Headlining Super Bowl
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date with 2 New Songs
- Did Jay-Z Turn Down a Super Bowl Halftime Performance?
- These Princess Dress Blankets Are Everything
- Wiz Khalifa, French Montana To Star in ‘The After Party’
- Migos’ Offset Honors Grandmother with $500K Cancer Research Campaign