When Rihanna Throws A Party Everyone Wants To Go (Except Drake)
So the Met Gala was Monday night. What is that you ask? Well it’s only the biggest fundraiser EVER for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute that brings out major A-List celebs.
Now after the wallet invasion, the key is to get into the hottest after party, to PARTY! This year Rihanna’s shindig at the Up & Down Club was one of the hottest parties of the night. It was so hot word has it that celebs were even sneaking in, not to mention anybody specific Kirsten Stewart!
So “who goes out on Mondays?” Well when it’s a Rihanna party, Bradley Cooper, Lupita Nyong’o, Zooey Deschanel, Dianna Agron with Gabrielle Union (odd), Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story), Andy Cohen showed up with friends Nicole Richie, Kate Bosworth, Alexa Chung and Dakota Johnson, Reese Witherspoon and Deschanel, “Leonardo DiCaprio, Selena Gomez, Suki Waterhouse, John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen, Seth Meyers and wife Alexi Ashe, Janelle Monae, Naomi Watts, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren, Ellen Pompeo, and Kristen Wiig. Rashida Jones, Paul Rudd and Ronan Farrow made their way in toward the end of the of the night,” reports US Weekly.
Alas there was no Drake, but sources say no worries all is well with Drizzy and RiRi!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats