When Rihanna Throws A Party Everyone Wants To Go (Except Drake)
So the Met Gala was Monday night. What is that you ask? Well it’s only the biggest fundraiser EVER for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute that brings out major A-List celebs.
Now after the wallet invasion, the key is to get into the hottest after party, to PARTY! This year Rihanna’s shindig at the Up & Down Club was one of the hottest parties of the night. It was so hot word has it that celebs were even sneaking in, not to mention anybody specific Kirsten Stewart!
So “who goes out on Mondays?” Well when it’s a Rihanna party, Bradley Cooper, Lupita Nyong’o, Zooey Deschanel, Dianna Agron with Gabrielle Union (odd), Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story), Andy Cohen showed up with friends Nicole Richie, Kate Bosworth, Alexa Chung and Dakota Johnson, Reese Witherspoon and Deschanel, “Leonardo DiCaprio, Selena Gomez, Suki Waterhouse, John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen, Seth Meyers and wife Alexi Ashe, Janelle Monae, Naomi Watts, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren, Ellen Pompeo, and Kristen Wiig. Rashida Jones, Paul Rudd and Ronan Farrow made their way in toward the end of the of the night,” reports US Weekly.
Alas there was no Drake, but sources say no worries all is well with Drizzy and RiRi!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!