When Rihanna Throws A Party Everyone Wants To Go (Except Drake)
So the Met Gala was Monday night. What is that you ask? Well it’s only the biggest fundraiser EVER for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute that brings out major A-List celebs.
Now after the wallet invasion, the key is to get into the hottest after party, to PARTY! This year Rihanna’s shindig at the Up & Down Club was one of the hottest parties of the night. It was so hot word has it that celebs were even sneaking in, not to mention anybody specific Kirsten Stewart!
So “who goes out on Mondays?” Well when it’s a Rihanna party, Bradley Cooper, Lupita Nyong’o, Zooey Deschanel, Dianna Agron with Gabrielle Union (odd), Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story), Andy Cohen showed up with friends Nicole Richie, Kate Bosworth, Alexa Chung and Dakota Johnson, Reese Witherspoon and Deschanel, “Leonardo DiCaprio, Selena Gomez, Suki Waterhouse, John Legend and wife Chrissy Teigen, Seth Meyers and wife Alexi Ashe, Janelle Monae, Naomi Watts, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren, Ellen Pompeo, and Kristen Wiig. Rashida Jones, Paul Rudd and Ronan Farrow made their way in toward the end of the of the night,” reports US Weekly.
Alas there was no Drake, but sources say no worries all is well with Drizzy and RiRi!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Beastie Boys’ Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates
- Fashion Find Of The Week: DSW Studded Rust Sandals