But do you know the meaning behind the ink and when he actually got them?
MTV News decided to take the mystery out of the tats with an interactive Justin Bieber tattoo map.
And what do you learn? Well, for instance, the tattoo pictured above, known as The Crown, is rumored to be Bieber’s salute to his idol, King of Pop Michael Jackson. While a specific date for application isn’t exactly known, it’s estimated that he received the tattoo in late August of 2012.
The tattoo below, known as The Jester, was acquired by Bieber on January 11, 2014. According to MTV, it was inked shortly after police started the investigation into the egging of Justin’s Calabasas, CA neighbor’s home.
The Latest From AMP
- Little Mix’s Video for ‘Touch’ is a Sexy Explosion of Pastel
- James Corden and Kate Hudson Take Dance Lessons From Toddlers
- Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki Talk ‘Just Hold On’
- Fifth Harmony Performs For The First Time Without Camila Cabello
- Backstreet Boys Asked To Perform For Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’
- Kanye West Adds Musical Power to New ‘Power Rangers’ Trailer
- Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough for Trump Inauguration
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million