But do you know the meaning behind the ink and when he actually got them?
MTV News decided to take the mystery out of the tats with an interactive Justin Bieber tattoo map.
And what do you learn? Well, for instance, the tattoo pictured above, known as The Crown, is rumored to be Bieber’s salute to his idol, King of Pop Michael Jackson. While a specific date for application isn’t exactly known, it’s estimated that he received the tattoo in late August of 2012.
The tattoo below, known as The Jester, was acquired by Bieber on January 11, 2014. According to MTV, it was inked shortly after police started the investigation into the egging of Justin’s Calabasas, CA neighbor’s home.
The Latest From AMP
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’