The Interactive Justin Beiber Tattoo Map
But do you know the meaning behind the ink and when he actually got them?
MTV News decided to take the mystery out of the tats with an interactive Justin Bieber tattoo map.
And what do you learn? Well, for instance, the tattoo pictured above, known as The Crown, is rumored to be Bieber’s salute to his idol, King of Pop Michael Jackson. While a specific date for application isn’t exactly known, it’s estimated that he received the tattoo in late August of 2012.
The tattoo below, known as The Jester, was acquired by Bieber on January 11, 2014. According to MTV, it was inked shortly after police started the investigation into the egging of Justin’s Calabasas, CA neighbor’s home.
The Latest From AMP
- Backstreet’s Back, ALRIGHT! New Documentary Movie Trailer Has Arrived!
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Becky G Meet And Greet
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Meet And Greet
- [PHOTOS] AMP Staff Meet And Greet
- New Coachella Video Features Pharrell, Lorde, Arcade Fire: Watch