But do you know the meaning behind the ink and when he actually got them?
MTV News decided to take the mystery out of the tats with an interactive Justin Bieber tattoo map.
And what do you learn? Well, for instance, the tattoo pictured above, known as The Crown, is rumored to be Bieber’s salute to his idol, King of Pop Michael Jackson. While a specific date for application isn’t exactly known, it’s estimated that he received the tattoo in late August of 2012.
The tattoo below, known as The Jester, was acquired by Bieber on January 11, 2014. According to MTV, it was inked shortly after police started the investigation into the egging of Justin’s Calabasas, CA neighbor’s home.
The Latest From AMP
- Little Mix Want Real Men in ‘You Gotta Not’: Listen
- Charli XCX Keeps It Going with ‘After the Afterparty’
- Amy Schumer Says Her ‘My Formation’ Video was Never a Parody
- Calvin Harris’ ‘My Way’ Video Subtweets Taylor Swift
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (10/28/16)
- Niall Horan and James Corden Get Seductive for Halloween with ‘Candy’
- Common, BJ the Chicago Kid Perform ‘Black America Again’ on ‘Fallon’
- New Destiny’s Child Instagram Account Fuels Reunion Rumors
- [AUDIO] Connie Britton Talks Importance Of Voting & New ‘Nashville’ Season
- A Tribe Called Quest Confirms Final Album, Release Date