The Interactive Justin Beiber Tattoo Map
But do you know the meaning behind the ink and when he actually got them?
MTV News decided to take the mystery out of the tats with an interactive Justin Bieber tattoo map.
And what do you learn? Well, for instance, the tattoo pictured above, known as The Crown, is rumored to be Bieber’s salute to his idol, King of Pop Michael Jackson. While a specific date for application isn’t exactly known, it’s estimated that he received the tattoo in late August of 2012.
The tattoo below, known as The Jester, was acquired by Bieber on January 11, 2014. According to MTV, it was inked shortly after police started the investigation into the egging of Justin’s Calabasas, CA neighbor’s home.
The Latest From AMP
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium