Jason Derulo may be out of the country right now touring Australia, but that’s not stopping all kinds of fun with his current hit “Talk Dirty To Me” from happening in the States.
Last week saw Jimmy Fallon, actor Kevin Spacey, and the “Buffalo Gals” take on “Talk Dirty To Me” performed in the style of a barbershop quartet.
But that’s nothing compared to what YouTube senastion Anthony Vincent, the voice of Ten Second Songs, has done with the tune.
Performing the song in the style of 20 different artists, ranging from Bob Marley to the Beach Boys, Vincent’s talents at imitation are amazing.
Check it out!
Make sure you check out his interpretation of Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” on his YouTube channel also!
The Latest From AMP
- When Carrying Groceries, One Trip Is All That’s Needed
- How to Safely Sell Your Stuff Online
- Hayley Williams Shares Unreleased Paramore Song ‘Temporary’
- Jennifer Lopez Sends Sugary Sweet Birthday Message to Alex Rodriguez
- You Laugh, You Lose! (On Air Body Wax)
- Self Defense Tips You Need To Know
- Kesha Recreates Home Movies in ‘Learn to Let Go’ Video
- Different Types of Facebook Users
- Madonna Wins Lawsuit Against Tabloid that Leaked Her Adoption Details
- Judge Denies Beyoncé’s Motion to Dismiss ‘Formation’ Lawsuit