Jason Derulo’s ‘Talk Dirty To Me’ In 20 Different Musical Styles
Jason Derulo may be out of the country right now touring Australia, but that’s not stopping all kinds of fun with his current hit “Talk Dirty To Me” from happening in the States.
Last week saw Jimmy Fallon, actor Kevin Spacey, and the “Buffalo Gals” take on “Talk Dirty To Me” performed in the style of a barbershop quartet.
But that’s nothing compared to what YouTube senastion Anthony Vincent, the voice of Ten Second Songs, has done with the tune.
Performing the song in the style of 20 different artists, ranging from Bob Marley to the Beach Boys, Vincent’s talents at imitation are amazing.
Check it out!
Make sure you check out his interpretation of Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” on his YouTube channel also!
The Latest From AMP
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Wine Raves: the Toast of Los Angeles Nightlife
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Who Is Fancy Is Blowing Up The Internet And We’re Totally Ok With It
- Tyga, Chris Brown Reveal ‘Fan of a Fan: The Album’ Tracklist
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- Nick Jonas Joins ‘Scream Queens’ Cast with Ariana Grande
- 2 Chainz Talks Running for Mayor, Releases New Mixtape