Jason Derulo’s ‘Talk Dirty To Me’ In 20 Different Musical Styles
Jason Derulo may be out of the country right now touring Australia, but that’s not stopping all kinds of fun with his current hit “Talk Dirty To Me” from happening in the States.
Last week saw Jimmy Fallon, actor Kevin Spacey, and the “Buffalo Gals” take on “Talk Dirty To Me” performed in the style of a barbershop quartet.
But that’s nothing compared to what YouTube senastion Anthony Vincent, the voice of Ten Second Songs, has done with the tune.
Performing the song in the style of 20 different artists, ranging from Bob Marley to the Beach Boys, Vincent’s talents at imitation are amazing.
Check it out!
Make sure you check out his interpretation of Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” on his YouTube channel also!
The Latest From AMP
- Listen to Drake and Beyonce’s Official Version of “Can I”
- Reasons To Adopt A Pet
- Selena Gomez Announces ‘Revival Tour’ Dates
- Sam Smith Releases ‘Writing’s On The Wall’ Video
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Squad’ Gets Scary ‘Saturday Night Live’ Treatment
- Selena Gomez Announces Orlando Date On “Revival World Tour”
- Reality Check For 10/5/15: Kardashians ‘America’s First Family?’, Weekend Movies, Pumpkinstein
- Register To Win The Hunger Games Blu-Ray Combo Pack
- Win A $50 Gift Certificate To Señor Frog’s
- Trick Or Tweet To Win The Hunger Games Blu-Ray Combo Pack