Jason Derulo’s ‘Talk Dirty To Me’ In 20 Different Musical Styles
Jason Derulo may be out of the country right now touring Australia, but that’s not stopping all kinds of fun with his current hit “Talk Dirty To Me” from happening in the States.
Last week saw Jimmy Fallon, actor Kevin Spacey, and the “Buffalo Gals” take on “Talk Dirty To Me” performed in the style of a barbershop quartet.
But that’s nothing compared to what YouTube senastion Anthony Vincent, the voice of Ten Second Songs, has done with the tune.
Performing the song in the style of 20 different artists, ranging from Bob Marley to the Beach Boys, Vincent’s talents at imitation are amazing.
Check it out!
Make sure you check out his interpretation of Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” on his YouTube channel also!
The Latest From AMP
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again