Jason Derulo may be out of the country right now touring Australia, but that’s not stopping all kinds of fun with his current hit “Talk Dirty To Me” from happening in the States.
Last week saw Jimmy Fallon, actor Kevin Spacey, and the “Buffalo Gals” take on “Talk Dirty To Me” performed in the style of a barbershop quartet.
But that’s nothing compared to what YouTube senastion Anthony Vincent, the voice of Ten Second Songs, has done with the tune.
Performing the song in the style of 20 different artists, ranging from Bob Marley to the Beach Boys, Vincent’s talents at imitation are amazing.
Check it out!
Make sure you check out his interpretation of Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” on his YouTube channel also!
The Latest From AMP
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘HUMBLE.’ Beat Was Originally Intended for Gucci Mane
- Clear Plastic Jeans Are A Real Thing
- Enrique Iglesias And Pitbull Presale
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Team for New Single ‘First Time’
- Jeremih Drops ‘I Think of You’ Video Ft. Chris Brown & Big Sean
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’