Earlier today, international superstars Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull surprised their Twitter followers and allowed fans from all over North America to help announce the duo’s fall tour dates.
The social media activity sent the hashtag #EnriquePitbullTour soaring and set the tone for what will certainly be one of the best parties of the year.
Enrique & Pitbull reunite and share the stage for a 15-city AEG Live tour kicking off on October 12. Enrique & Pitbull, with Latin urban-star J Balvin, will visit Orlando’s Amway Center on October 21. On-sale date details have yet to be announced.
Enrique & Pitbull have come together to create a stage design that offers fans an immersive experience, a chance to get up close and personal with the artists for a once-in-a-lifetime concert experience.
“There’s no better place for me than being up on stage in front of my fans,” said Enrique Iglesias. “And going on tour with a close friend and someone I admire, like Pitbull, is truly an honor. We really want to give everybody a show that they will remember for the rest of their lives.”
“Going on tour again with Enrique is exciting. He’s a talented music star, and also a close friend who I respect and have learned a lot from,” said Pitbull. “Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve – to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!”
The Latest From AMP
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’