Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias Announce Fall Tour Stop At Orlando’s Amway Center
Earlier today, international superstars Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull surprised their Twitter followers and allowed fans from all over North America to help announce the duo’s fall tour dates.
The social media activity sent the hashtag #EnriquePitbullTour soaring and set the tone for what will certainly be one of the best parties of the year.
Enrique & Pitbull reunite and share the stage for a 15-city AEG Live tour kicking off on October 12. Enrique & Pitbull, with Latin urban-star J Balvin, will visit Orlando’s Amway Center on October 21. On-sale date details have yet to be announced.
Enrique & Pitbull have come together to create a stage design that offers fans an immersive experience, a chance to get up close and personal with the artists for a once-in-a-lifetime concert experience.
“There’s no better place for me than being up on stage in front of my fans,” said Enrique Iglesias. “And going on tour with a close friend and someone I admire, like Pitbull, is truly an honor. We really want to give everybody a show that they will remember for the rest of their lives.”
“Going on tour again with Enrique is exciting. He’s a talented music star, and also a close friend who I respect and have learned a lot from,” said Pitbull. “Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve – to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!”
The Latest From AMP
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats
- 2014 Smooshed Into One Amazing Song
- Win Tickets To See Cazzette At The House Of Blues
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Azealia Banks & Lana Del Rey Hug It Out in Adorable Fan Drawing
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Trending: Bruno Mars Wore Curlers On ‘The Voice’ And Totally Owned It
- Charli XCX Performs ‘Need Ur Love’ On Top Of a Piano On ‘Letterman': Watch
- Watch Nicki Minaj Talk Red Lobster, Perform ‘Bed of Lies’ on ‘Tonight Show’