Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias Announce Fall Tour Stop At Orlando’s Amway Center
Earlier today, international superstars Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull surprised their Twitter followers and allowed fans from all over North America to help announce the duo’s fall tour dates.
The social media activity sent the hashtag #EnriquePitbullTour soaring and set the tone for what will certainly be one of the best parties of the year.
Enrique & Pitbull reunite and share the stage for a 15-city AEG Live tour kicking off on October 12. Enrique & Pitbull, with Latin urban-star J Balvin, will visit Orlando’s Amway Center on October 21. On-sale date details have yet to be announced.
Enrique & Pitbull have come together to create a stage design that offers fans an immersive experience, a chance to get up close and personal with the artists for a once-in-a-lifetime concert experience.
“There’s no better place for me than being up on stage in front of my fans,” said Enrique Iglesias. “And going on tour with a close friend and someone I admire, like Pitbull, is truly an honor. We really want to give everybody a show that they will remember for the rest of their lives.”
“Going on tour again with Enrique is exciting. He’s a talented music star, and also a close friend who I respect and have learned a lot from,” said Pitbull. “Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve – to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!”
The Latest From AMP
- The Ten Happiest Countries On Earth
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Pitbull Announces New Album ‘Globalization’: Listen to New Single ‘Fireball’
- Jay Pharoah of ‘SNL’ Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, ‘Bad Kisser’: Watch
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage
- T.I. Denies Rumors He’s a Ghostwriter for Iggy Azalea
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Charli XCX Talks Slip Dresses and Boob Love for Style Files