My Day At Universal
Ok, so it’s been about a month since I moved to Orlando. Everyone has been telling me all of the things I should do and NEED to do.
“OMG JILL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!”
One of the first things was to get an annual pass to the parks. My son ( who is 3) loves all of the theme parks, but his most favorite thing on earth is DINOSAURS! He has seen (on repeat) all 3 of the Jurassic Park movies, so naturally I got us passes to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure.
Yesterday we all went as a family and had the best time. I finally got to ride (for the first time) Transformers and Harry Potter=BOTH AMAZING!
I had lunch at MYTHOS and then some beer in Harry Potter land. I know that’s not what it’s called but that’s what I call it.
Although I have a slight hangover today….TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Here’s a handful of things I’ll have to try next in my new town according to Orlando Weekly… Including the Funky Monkey Wine Company. You had me at wine…and monkey…I love monkeys.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Register To Win A Four Pack Of Tickets To See Enrique And Pitbull At The Amway Center!
- Trending: Nick Jonas Plays “Guess That Bulge” With Harry Styles And 5 Seconds Of Summer
- J Lo Working On Vegas Deal That Has A Paycheck Bigger Than Britney’s
- ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots
- Deadmau5 Offers Up ‘4X4=12′ Album as Free Download
- Rita Ora Shares New Song ‘Grateful’ from Film ‘Beyond the Lights': Listen