My Day At Universal
Ok, so it’s been about a month since I moved to Orlando. Everyone has been telling me all of the things I should do and NEED to do.
“OMG JILL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!”
One of the first things was to get an annual pass to the parks. My son ( who is 3) loves all of the theme parks, but his most favorite thing on earth is DINOSAURS! He has seen (on repeat) all 3 of the Jurassic Park movies, so naturally I got us passes to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure.
Yesterday we all went as a family and had the best time. I finally got to ride (for the first time) Transformers and Harry Potter=BOTH AMAZING!
I had lunch at MYTHOS and then some beer in Harry Potter land. I know that’s not what it’s called but that’s what I call it.
Although I have a slight hangover today….TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Here’s a handful of things I’ll have to try next in my new town according to Orlando Weekly… Including the Funky Monkey Wine Company. You had me at wine…and monkey…I love monkeys.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights
- Drake is Releasing New Air Jordans
- Listen to OMI’s New ‘Cheerleader’ Remix Featuring Nicky Jam
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Meek Mill on Drake: ‘So This is Rap Now!’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Disclosure’s New Album will Feature The Weeknd, Miguel, Lorde
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- One Direction Surprise New Single ‘Drag Me Down,’ Download