Ok, so it’s been about a month since I moved to Orlando. Everyone has been telling me all of the things I should do and NEED to do.
“OMG JILL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!”
One of the first things was to get an annual pass to the parks. My son ( who is 3) loves all of the theme parks, but his most favorite thing on earth is DINOSAURS! He has seen (on repeat) all 3 of the Jurassic Park movies, so naturally I got us passes to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure.
Yesterday we all went as a family and had the best time. I finally got to ride (for the first time) Transformers and Harry Potter=BOTH AMAZING!
I had lunch at MYTHOS and then some beer in Harry Potter land. I know that’s not what it’s called but that’s what I call it.
Although I have a slight hangover today….TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Here’s a handful of things I’ll have to try next in my new town according to Orlando Weekly… Including the Funky Monkey Wine Company. You had me at wine…and monkey…I love monkeys.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Camila Cabello and Machine Gun Kelly Talk ‘Bad Things’
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Man Boxes With Kangaroo To Save Dog
- Donald Trump Named Time’s Person Of The Year
- Rae Sremmurd May Be Collaborating With Drake
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ ‘Thrift Shop’ Tops 1 Billion YouTube Views
- Chance the Rapper Hosts GRAMMY Nomination Party
- Rihanna Clarifies Apparent Beyoncé Diss