Ok, so it’s been about a month since I moved to Orlando. Everyone has been telling me all of the things I should do and NEED to do.
“OMG JILL YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!”
One of the first things was to get an annual pass to the parks. My son ( who is 3) loves all of the theme parks, but his most favorite thing on earth is DINOSAURS! He has seen (on repeat) all 3 of the Jurassic Park movies, so naturally I got us passes to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure.
Yesterday we all went as a family and had the best time. I finally got to ride (for the first time) Transformers and Harry Potter=BOTH AMAZING!
I had lunch at MYTHOS and then some beer in Harry Potter land. I know that’s not what it’s called but that’s what I call it.
Although I have a slight hangover today….TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Here’s a handful of things I’ll have to try next in my new town according to Orlando Weekly… Including the Funky Monkey Wine Company. You had me at wine…and monkey…I love monkeys.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Danie B Flies Into Her Birthday
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- Iggy Azalea Steps Into The New Year With A New Boo
- A Kanye College Course Is Really A Thing
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- Troy Carter Went From Jazzy Jeff’s Sidekick to Industry Mogul
- Chris Brown Claps Back at Aziz Ansari Over Donald Trump Comparison
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- Rihanna Turns Up in Style at Women’s March