Justin Bieber was flying back to the US from Japan and was detained at LAX by customs for questioning! Even though the petition to have him deported has over 250,000 signatures, this was not to kept out of the country. It was just some routine secondary questioning. It took them four hours to question and search the Biebs.
Guess what was waiting for him when he finally got released…THIS!!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- A Teenage Boy Fights Crocodile For A Date
- How To Alter Your Crappy Mood
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Study: Making Love Gives You 48 Hour Afterglow
- J. Cole Announces HBO Special ‘4 Your Eyez Only’
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (3/24/17)