Justin Bieber was flying back to the US from Japan and was detained at LAX by customs for questioning! Even though the petition to have him deported has over 250,000 signatures, this was not to kept out of the country. It was just some routine secondary questioning. It took them four hours to question and search the Biebs.
Guess what was waiting for him when he finally got released…THIS!!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Daily Dish For 6.27.16
- Win $50 To BurgerFi This Weekend Of Winning
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done