Justin Bieber was flying back to the US from Japan and was detained at LAX by customs for questioning! Even though the petition to have him deported has over 250,000 signatures, this was not to kept out of the country. It was just some routine secondary questioning. It took them four hours to question and search the Biebs.
Guess what was waiting for him when he finally got released…THIS!!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets
- Listen To Chad & Jill In The Morning To Win A $100 Bonefish Giftcard
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Space Between Us” Advance Screening Tickets
- Hungry? Score A $50 Gift Card to Duffy’s Sports Grill This Weekend Of Winning
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry
- President Trump Quotes Line From “The Dark Knight Rises” In Inauguration Speech
- Migos Share New Track ‘What the Price’