Justin Bieber was flying back to the US from Japan and was detained at LAX by customs for questioning! Even though the petition to have him deported has over 250,000 signatures, this was not to kept out of the country. It was just some routine secondary questioning. It took them four hours to question and search the Biebs.
Guess what was waiting for him when he finally got released…THIS!!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- John Mayer Defends Justin Bieber After Canceled Tour Dates
- Katy Perry Hit in the Face with Basketball
- 5 Tips For Moving
- Justin Bieber Cancels Final Leg of World Tour
- Remembering Amy Winehouse
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Trailer Is Officially Here
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda Shares Early Chester Bennington Memory
- Zedd is Excited for Kesha’s Return: ‘I Think the World has Been Waiting’
- P!nk Teases New Single ‘What About Us’
- How To Make A Skinny Margarita On ‘National Tequila Day’