Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights
- Drake is Releasing New Air Jordans
- Listen to OMI’s New ‘Cheerleader’ Remix Featuring Nicky Jam
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Meek Mill on Drake: ‘So This is Rap Now!’