Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday