Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- The Ten Happiest Countries On Earth
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Pitbull Announces New Album ‘Globalization’: Listen to New Single ‘Fireball’
- Jay Pharoah of ‘SNL’ Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, ‘Bad Kisser’: Watch
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage
- T.I. Denies Rumors He’s a Ghostwriter for Iggy Azalea
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Charli XCX Talks Slip Dresses and Boob Love for Style Files