Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch