Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Meet Ed Sheeran & See Him In Concert
- Win Tickets To See 50 Cent
- Win Your Tickets To See 5 Seconds Of Summer!
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Disney On Ice
- Avicii Debuts New Song ‘Pure Grinding’
- OMI Announces Debut Album ‘Me 4 U,’ Drops New Single ‘Hula Hoop’
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More
- Rita Ora Debuts New “Religion” with Wiz Khalifa
- Fetty Wap Performs Free Concert for Paterson High School Students
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano