Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Trending: Nick Jonas Confesses That He Is No Longer A Virgin
- Ellen Stepped Up Her Christmas Game In A BIG BOOTY Way!
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside,” In Orlando, WTF?! [Video]
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’