Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Yes, I Want To Be Single
- Gucci Mane Has a Lot Planned for 2017
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer May Be Dating
- Lady Gaga Dedicates Song To Trayvon Martin
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Jay-Z will Perform Ohio Concert for Hillary Clinton
- Drake Takes a Shot at Kid Cudi?
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room