Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
Well Justin was…well just being Justin. While he was in Japan this week he tweeted a selfie, taken at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo, with a caption “Thank you for your blessings.” Now Justin being good ol’ Justin Bieber didn’t realize the Yasukuni Shrine is where World War II Japanese military leaders slaughtered endless Chinese citizens, and was not a holy place. Oops!
Now, on the bright side Hollywood Reporter said he did replace the photo with an apology stating “While in Japan I asked my driver to pull over for which I saw a beautiful shrine. I was mislead to think the Shrines were only a place of prayer,” he Tweeted yesterday. “To anyone I have offended I am extremely sorry. I love you China and I love you Japan.”
Way to help him out entourage, way to help him out! lol
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Watch the Official ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Trailer
- Ne-Yo Talks Snowstorms, ‘Non-Fiction,’ Staying Fit And All-Carb Diets
- Sia, Maddie Ziegler Help Ellen Celebrate Her Birthday with ‘Elastic Heart': Watch
- Before ‘Ted': Hollywood’s History of Talking Animal Movies
- ‘Ted 2′ Trailer: Watch
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Kalin And Myles “Trampoline”
- Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger Is Working with Members of One Direction on Music
- ‘Timing’ Kept Lana Del Rey & Frank Ocean Off Brian Wilson’s New Album
- Hozier Covers Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem': Listen
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry at the Super Bowl Halftime Show: Report